KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

MEI MEI'S "I'M STILL THE BOSS" PHOTO SESSION!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:17 pm    Post subject: MEI MEI'S "I'M STILL THE BOSS" PHOTO SESSION! Reply with quote Back to top

Here's a little something that Hangout vixen MEI MEI wanted her fans to have from the bottom of her heart, she sends you her love. We call this photo session "I'M STILL THE BOSS"

ENJOY!

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sa meimei santi letenel!

Evie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kafou, you've got mail Very Happy !!!

Evie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think Mei Mei should pursue a modeling career. I am not going to hate. These pics are nice. I mean, she's in a bathing suit..........you are bound to see skin. The poses are good as well in my opinion. Not too flawnty.

Good for you Mei Mei.

I think you took these pics without looking trashy Smile Very nice Wink !!!

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing say what she is the Boss ? Razz Razz Razz Razz

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SIROMYEL wrote:
sa meimei santi letenel!

wap suiv...
Mei Mei, sere energi'w tande....pou'w ka pompe bon konpa devan jazz la... Wink Wink

jeanVALjean

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jay Brooklyn wrote:
SIROMYEL wrote:
sa meimei santi letenel!

wap suiv...
Mei Mei, sere energi'w tande....pou'w ka pompe bon konpa devan jazz la... Wink Wink

ki bagay jazz sa granmoun mwen an? Very Happy The chick is bad! An nou enjoy bel ti visual sa yo tande! Wink

Nicely done Mei Mei Cool

BAMMIZIK

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GOOD LORD A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN INDEED ,A PERFECT WORKMANSHIP OF GOD...IF ONLY SHE WAS ABLE TO SING 25% OF THE WAY SHE LOOKS Wink I GUESS SHE'S IN THE WRONG FIELD... MODELING ACTING MAY BE

bigwilly81

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ANMWEEEEEYYY TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH I WAS LOSING FAITH IN MEI MEI WHEN I SAW NANCY'S PICTURES. BUT NOT TO WORRY I REPENT AND I'M BACK WITH MEI MEI ALL THE WAY Wink Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing

MEI MEI YOU'RE THE BOSS!!!

DJAKOUT #1
APA NOU TE NAN MENM BATO BEBET!! LOL
ESKE'W SET RECORD DEJA SOU KM??

konpaconvert

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I must admit I am a Nia kinda of guy..but chapo ba Cool

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: