KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

MEI MEI'S "I'M STILL THE BOSS" PHOTO SESSION!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yanvaloo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BAMMIZIK wrote:
GOOD LORD A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN INDEED ,A PERFECT WORKMANSHIP OF GOD...IF ONLY SHE WAS ABLE TO SING 25% OF THE WAY SHE LOOKS Wink I GUESS SHE'S IN THE WRONG FIELD... MODELING ACTING MAY BE

wow ...ou guinyin yo.... Rolling Eyes

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sanrick

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh L'Eternel Shocked Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing

DonGabbana

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Se swa Mei Mei on tijan neglije GYM lan ou byen... N-e-ways still a beauty

bigwilly81

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'M FEELING THE HAIR DO IT ACCENTUATES HER FACE Wink
DJAKOUT #1
APA NOU TE NAN MENM BATO BEBET!! LOL
ESKE'W SET RECORD DEJA SOU KM??

Madan Mika

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kote Kafou......
Well antouka nice pic that's all...

MADAN MIKA
BACK ON KM
NO MORE BORING DAYS

BAMMIZIK

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yanvaloo wrote:
BAMMIZIK wrote:
GOOD LORD A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN INDEED ,A PERFECT WORKMANSHIP OF GOD...IF ONLY SHE WAS ABLE TO SING 25% OF THE WAY SHE LOOKS Wink I GUESS SHE'S IN THE WRONG FIELD... MODELING ACTING MAY BE

DONT GET ME WRONG BRO I LOVE WHAT I'M LOOKING AT ...BUT CAN SHE SING CAN YOU ANSWER THAT?IN THE NEXT 10 YEARS WILL SHE GO DOWN IN HISTORY AS A GREAT SINGER OR A BEAUTIFUL LADY WITH A NICE BODY

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BAMMIZIK wrote:
yanvaloo wrote:
BAMMIZIK wrote:

DONT GET ME WRONG BRO I LOVE WHAT I'M LOOKING AT ...BUT CAN SHE SING CAN YOU ANSWER THAT?IN THE NEXT 10 YEARS WILL SHE GO DOWN IN HISTORY AS A GREAT SINGER OR A BEAUTIFUL LADY WITH A NICE BODY

you are so right ........>>. bref. Arrow

but you are Wink

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Madan Mika

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Why dont we have our playboy magazine looks like it would be the only right field for Mei Mei...
Ou se touve Kafou ak Jimbo????

MADAN MIKA
BACK ON KM
NO MORE BORING DAYS

JimBo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MEI MEI Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

MEI MEI JE VOUS AIMES Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation JE VOUS AIMES APILEEEEEEEEEEE CHERI Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Last edited by JimBo on Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Inconnu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

this girl is in the wrong industry; she needs to go where her ASSets could really work for her -- not the HMI.

BTW, on that last pic, i see belly

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: