KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

RICHIE BEHAVIOR PATTERN...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeancelestin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, you know what, i do not have a problem with richie asking for money. Qui travaille merite un salaire. However, there is a way to do that. What richie can do, he can ask the band to pay him weekly or monthly. However if it is indeed true that anytime he wants something, he has to punish the band. Frankly, i think that is wrong. If anytime richie wants somehting, he has to quit the band, do this, do that, well, zenglen will never to be able to make richie happy. Now, he wants a house, what is next?
So, richie works, he has to be paid. But, there is a way to do that.
Frankly as much as i like richie, i really do not like the way he is managing the matter now. Although i do not think archille is doing a good job either. But, kestion gwo ponyet sa a, fok neg yo kiter sa.

Sanrick

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You're definitely right JCelestin. That has to stop somewhere.

Haitianone

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

After listening to this interview, I got an eye-opener on how some managment operates and I will say this, it is very sad and unprofessional. The line between business and personal is totally blurred. It is understood that you can pay for advancements regarding work that is about to be released. But to cross to giving money for homes, cars, favors, and other personal matters is very dangerous. So what you got know is a good example of both sides demanding respect on business matters and loyalty based on things done for each other in the past, mostly in ther personal domain. Very dangerous and sets a very bad precedent. To me, there is no good or bad here. All sides have crossed in a domain where business and pleasure have been crossed and misguided respects have now been demanded by both sides.

Map suiv dossier sa tres pres.

jeancelestin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

H1, i am asking myself if zenglen has a management? If so, how come eveyr time richie has to ask for an amount of money to do certain stuffs? Does not richie receive a weekly salary or a monty salary or else? I understand that some employers do that by helping their employees getting homes and other stuffs. But, there is a way to do taht. The employee can borrow the money, but the money has to be reimbursed.
I do not get it here.
Frankly, nothing wroing with richie requesting some money for down payment on a house, but is he gonna give that money back? What about the other musicians? Where is the fairness here?
So, yes richie can request some money from the band, but there have to be some conditions put in place unless archille owes him money. So, moin wer nwa net nan bagay sa.

Haitianone

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

JKC

Bagay pa kle!!!!

To give Richie money with no conditions can also be considered an advancement if there is no requirement to pay it back. This thing did not sound like a loan to me. Frankly, when you operate like this trouble always come your way. Neg yo ap jere business gen yo vle. This things seems more personal with a taste of business added into the mix.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: