KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

RICHIE BEHAVIOR PATTERN...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
En Vogue

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Mexkompa Roots

Just out of curiosity > How do you know he wants to buy a house?

Would you mind tell me how you know all that info?

Hi Mexkompa Roots, pou mwen repon késyon ou an… non mwen pa fè chévé’m minm koté aké mou Zenglen yo. I just keep tracks of major news and believe you me Bellande George/Zenglen departure was big news.

As far as how did I know he wanted to buy a house part…If you’re listening to the interview from yesterday. W’ap tandé Richie di ké li tap chaché property dépi an mwa Decenb, se sa ki fè ké li té mandé Archill $40,000.00. pou li ka mété sou yon kay.

En Vogue

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
To be honest I don't see anything wrong with Richie asking what he deserves. NEG LA TRAVAIL FOK LI TOUCHE.

Xcel, Richie asking for what he deserves is not the issue. Of course, Richie TRAVAIL DI FOK LI TOUCHE. The point is that each time he needs more money or respect he behaves the same way every time: by stop performing or threating to leave the band.

konpadiva

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Catdog,
I in fact mentioned that the HMI is nothing compared to the HMI in my original response Sweetie. I know that the HMI is not the AMI. I shared my my point of view Laughing . In any case, I also said IF Richie was in the AMI he would be doing well. Patap gin tout sa. He would not have to make all these demands every couple of months, years. The fact still remains he is an HMI artist. Therefore he is not getting what he deserves and makes demands because he knows the money is there. If he did not know, tout sa patat fet. Richie is doing so because He knows what he is worth. Is it wrong for him to ask for more? I know that Zenglen is more than Richie (12 other musicians), however, you all must realize the majority of the hits were produced by Him. C’mon Catdog, put yourself in his shoes. Si’w konnin you are much of value would you not do so the same? Let’s take a Corporate occupation for example. You work your butt off night and day, would you not ask the Head Honcho for a salary increase because you know you deserve it?

Xcel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

En vogue,

We all can assure ourselves that Richie tried so many times to talk to those guys before this thing get where it is right now. Remember this is something that keep happening--Neg la travay epi yo pa vle ba li resper ki li merite. Lets be honest here--at this time if it wasn't for Richie there wouldn't be Zenglen perhaps there wouldn't be this "hot Zenglen" right now. Dans la vie chake moun gin fason pa yo-yo agi. Fok nou pa chita sou fason neg agi epi pou anyin pa regle. As I said before this is not Haiti where people geting pay for nothing "ap touche chek zombi" Neg la travay fok li touche.

Mexkompa Roots

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^^
LOL.... I think I need to move to Little Haiti! You know, listen to Haitian radio, eat my lambi @ West Dixie highway.....> I am disconnected...lol.....Thank you En Vogue. >That was cool.

I panicked when I saw your post. Mwen pa ka kompran!!!!! Sad

Tk God 4 Internet. >>>> http://www.kreyol.com/dictionary >>
IT WAS SOOOO HARD THOUGH....I must love zenglen!!! Exclamation

Here we go. Arrow Crying or Very sad
(X) means the freaking thing said ... (no words matched your query) the others I found.

En Vogue wrote > Hi Mexkompa Roots,
pou mwen repon késyon ou an… non mwen pa fè chévé’m (x) minm (x)koté ké mou Zenglen yo.

Mexk >In order for me to respond to your question that you asked. In my name I say that I do have a soft spot in my heart and in my hair for them, ZENGLEN.

EV> I just keep tracks of major news and believe you me Bellande George/Zenglen departure was big news.

As far as how did I know he wanted to buy a house part…If you’re listening to the interview from yesterday. W’ap (x)tandé (x)Richie di ké(heart) li tap (x)chaché (look for)property dépi (since)an mwa Decenb, se (sister)sa (x)ki (which) fè ké li té mandé Archill $40,000.00. pou li ka mété sou yon (an) kay.(house)

MK > Ok. Richie said from his heart, that he was looking for a property since the month of December and that he and his sister went to see Archill and demand from him $40,000 bones because he really wants with all his heart to buy HIS HOUSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cool Very Happy Wink

OH LORD.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Atansyon! Mexkompa se li KAY. !!!!!!!! Confused Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mwen regret sa Pat, Pa gen pwoblem, Nou are still on topic.

Nos vemos mas tarde EN VOGUE...We will see you later EN VOGUE >>> Mesi plen.

CatDog

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

konpadiva wrote:
Catdog,
I in fact mentioned that the HMI is nothing compared to the HMI in my original response Sweetie. I know that the HMI is not the AMI. I shared my my point of view Laughing . In any case, I also said IF Richie was in the AMI he would be doing well. Patap gin tout sa. He would not have to make all these demands every couple of months, years. The fact still remains he is an HMI artist. Therefore he is not getting what he deserves and makes demands because he knows the money is there. If he did not know, tout sa patat fet. Richie is doing so because He knows what he is worth. Is it wrong for him to ask for more? I know that Zenglen is more than Richie (12 other musicians), however, you all must realize the majority of the hits were produced by Him. C’mon Catdog, put yourself in his shoes. Si’w konnin you are much of value would you not do so the same? Let’s take a Corporate occupation for example. You work your butt off night and day, would you not ask the Head Honcho for a salary increase because you know you deserve it?

I hear you girl, but my thing is he's not the only one in the band. He already got paid $50,000 out $70,000. One can only imagine how much money he's asking now and one can only wonder how much he will ask again in a couple of months or year. He has talent and he's good at what he does granted, but when does it stop? We are not talking about his talent here but his BEHAVIOR PATTERN...

Xcel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Catdog,

His behavior doesn't have anything to do with what is going on now. The man worked his ass off now, it's time for him to get pay. All we need to focus on right now is what causing him behave such away.

DJ Super Duke

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GEN YON BAGAY YOP RELE MORTGAGE !

LI CHANJE TEMPERAMAN TOUT MOUN !

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ReineDiana

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:22 pm    Post subject: Re: RICHIE BEHAVIOR PATTERN... Reply with quote Back to top

En Vogue wrote:
Mezanmi nou pa wè ké bagay sa-a yon jan dwòl. Il s’agit ké chak Richie bezwen lagen ak réspè, li kité Zenglen. An nou analizé bagay la from the beginning: apéprè dézan de sa, Richie decided ké Bellande George (Zenglen former manager) was not giving him enough $$$ é asé réspè pou album 5 dwèt & pèdi Fren an. Li bay Zenglen yon chwa sé swa li minm avèk Brutus take over management or l’ap kité Zenglen. Ok, mind you that Bellande sakrifyé anpil pou zenglen…paské si Reginald Cangé ak Frero nan US of A lan se akoz de Bellande. Bellande decided to do the best thing for Zenglen and he parted with Zenglen. Lè Richie wè band lan was not making as much money with Bellande going as he had thought. Li désidé alé nan Hangout, paské yo t’ap offri li boukou dinero.

Then, Archill came onboard to take over management so the band wouldn’t dismantle. So, he gave the band about $70,000 to keep them together. Nan $70,000 Richie demanded $50,000.00 to keep his family together. Brutus agreed... for that was a small price to pay to keep the superstar maker; because they needed him to make Reginald and Frero a superstar.

Now, Richie wants to buy a house. Who’s suffering for him not being able to put that big down deposit (zenglen again). Now, my question to you is: Do you think Zenglen will be able to afford Richie in the near future, if Archill were to leave? Please remember we’re not trying to take anything away from his talent. I’m just trying to show a behavior pattern, when it comes to Richie demands for more money and respect.

Ahhhh it's time that the HMI begin to compensate it's artists based on merit, meaning give them what they deserve. It's done in all the big establishment...you want something or somebody bad enough then you should be able to fork over the cash, dough, greenback or whatever...personally I think this is a small sacrifice...and zenglen decision makers should be able to meet these expectations considering...
another example of artist who's not getting what he's worth in terms of money...Tonton Bicha...Even kids who do not know a word of creole love this guy...bottom line, start giving the artists what they deserve.

CatDog

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Xcel wrote:
Catdog,

His behavior doesn't have anything to do with what is going on now. The man worked his ass off now, it's time for him to get pay. All we need to focus on right now is what causing him behave such away.

Isn't that, what we are talking about, his behavior?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: