KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

RICHIE BEHAVIOR PATTERN...
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
En Vogue

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject: RICHIE BEHAVIOR PATTERN... Reply with quote Back to top

Mezanmi nou pa wè ké bagay sa-a yon jan dwòl. Il s’agit ké chak Richie bezwen lagen ak réspè, li kité Zenglen. An nou analizé bagay la from the beginning: apéprè dézan de sa, Richie decided ké Bellande George (Zenglen former manager) was not giving him enough $$$ é asé réspè pou album 5 dwèt & pèdi Fren an. Li bay Zenglen yon chwa sé swa li minm avèk Brutus take over management or l’ap kité Zenglen. Ok, mind you that Bellande sakrifyé anpil pou zenglen…paské si Reginald Cangé ak Frero nan US of A lan se akoz de Bellande. Bellande decided to do the best thing for Zenglen and he parted with Zenglen. Lè Richie wè band lan was not making as much money with Bellande going as he had thought. Li désidé alé nan Hangout, paské yo t’ap offri li boukou dinero.

Then, Archill came onboard to take over management so the band wouldn’t dismantle. So, he gave the band about $70,000 to keep them together. Nan $70,000 Richie demanded $50,000.00 to keep his family together. Brutus agreed... for that was a small price to pay to keep the superstar maker; because they needed him to make Reginald and Frero a superstar.

Now, Richie wants to buy a house. Who’s suffering for him not being able to put that big down deposit (zenglen again). Now, my question to you is: Do you think Zenglen will be able to afford Richie in the near future, if Archill were to leave? Please remember we’re not trying to take anything away from his talent. I’m just trying to show a behavior pattern, when it comes to Richie demands for more money and respect.

FANMKONESE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mon frere ou pa besoin duplicate sous duplicate sujet sa.... Idea

BAGAY LA CLAIRE.............RITCHIE DEYE KOB POINT BAR.......NOUS PA BESOIN DISSERTATION OR ELOCUTION TO UNDERSTAND THE FALL DOWN......

RESPECT PLEASE.....JUST DIM U NEED U NEED L'ARGENT....semble ritchie TE oue bank account NEG LA....RITCHIE TENACE AK KOZE KOB SA........

ANYWAY RITCHIE SE OU KI KA FEL.....I WISH I HAD SUCH UPPER HAND AK BOSS MWEN.....A LA FAIS MWEN TA FAIS..... Laughing

En Vogue

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Famn you're very funny... Laughing Laughing

Ti boxer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

En Vogue - ou pako we anyin! Laughing Nothing flies under the radar ak Fanmkonese non brodeur. Se pa vini'w ki pou sove'w! Laughing

By the way - welcome aboard.

As much I'd like to disagree with you, it'd be hard for anyone to deny that you have a point as far as Richie's behavior. There's history there, and you illustrated that clearly in your post. I do hope your on Richie's agenda though.

Ti Boxer

konpadiva

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is how I see this situation. If Richie was in the AMI he would be well off and more. Richie would be living well because the Man is that damn good! Richie knows what he is worth and He does not want to die poor like previous Artists/Musicians. Can you blame the Man? I don’t! Now, if Richie were step into the AMI we all know what the outcomes would be. Think about it people??!! Richie is only dealing with the HMI which is nothing compared to the American Industry. So, if demands more money, why can’t he do so? There are AMI artists that have no talent whatsoever being offered record deals. They have one hit, and that’s it for them. Needless to say, a guy like Richie would no doubt do well in the AMI. I am not asking him to leave, but for others to see the difference, Richie in the HMI as the AMI. However, I am just looking at it in from another perspective.

Mexkompa Roots

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^^^^

En Vogue,

You must be very well conected inside zEnglen camp or you cut your hair with the same barber they do.

>> if u are a lady....I mean where Nicolina do her hair... Razz

Just out of curiosity > How do you know he wants to buy a house?

Would you mind tell me how you know all that info?

Thanks.

Mexk

Xcel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

To be honest I don't see anything wrong with Richie asking what he deserves. NEG LA TRAVAIL FOK LI TOUCHE.

Sanrick

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
So, he gave the band about $70,000 to keep them together. Nan $70,000 Richie demanded $50,000.00 to keep his family together. Brutus agreed... for that was a small price to pay to keep the superstar maker; because they needed him to make Reginald and Frero a superstar.

$70000 - $50000 = $20000

So If I get it right, the $20000 was for all the other members or?

By the way, you make a good point!

včkčlč...Djakout # 1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mwen m' gin yon ti problem tou piti ak Ritchie lap plede mande lajan toutan, bay pression lap kite Zenglen...

Sa l' regle ak kob yoooo NADA....Roule bel machine, fe makak...

Jacmel Sursum Corda...

CatDog

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

konpadiva wrote:
This is how I see this situation. If Richie was in the AMI he would be well off and more. Richie would be living well because the Man is that damn good! Richie knows what he is worth and He does not want to die poor like previous Artists/Musicians. Can you blame the Man? I don’t! Now, if Richie were step into the AMI we all know what the outcomes would be. Think about it people??!! Richie is only dealing with the HMI which is nothing compared to the American Industry. So, if demands more money, why can’t he do so? There are AMI artists that have no talent whatsoever being offered record deals. They have one hit, and that’s it for them. Needless to say, a guy like Richie would no doubt do well in the AMI. I am not asking him to leave, but for others to see the difference, Richie in the HMI as the AMI. However, I am just looking at it in from another perspective.

Konpadiva, how can you compare the HMI with the AMI? Yes, there are a lot of artists in the AMI that are making a lot of money with little talent, but they have an industry that can support that kind of money. Do you think the HMI has that same power? Hell no. Some AMI are signing million dollars contract, they have company that are paying them millions to wear their clothes, or use their products. These companies know that if so and so who is hip at the moment wear my clothes to an event then the fans of those artists will go and get my clothes too. I'm very surprise that Richie was able to get $50,000 in the HMI.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: