KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

SANDRA ON MASTURBATION*WOMAN ON WOMAN LOVE*CELIBACY!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI DIVAS CLUB!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
belphaby

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:29 am    Post subject: Re: SANDRA ON MASTURBATION*WOMAN ON WOMAN LOVE*CELIBACY! Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:

*CELIBACY

SANDRA: "I actually am trying to be celibate right now. People laugh at me when I tell them that, but I am holding my ground. It requires a lot of will power, but I can do it. If I happen to see someone that I am attracted to or vice versa, and that is all they want from me is sex, SI LI FE'W MOUYER (You know where ladies), you avoid that peron altogether. This is something that is very important to me."

KM!

Sandra u a tripp babygurl!!! N YES I will always laugh Laughing @ u when u say this cuz u full of it.
KM pa believe Sandra ok she's bluffin ya!!!!!

Ou fem rie net Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:35 am    Post subject: Re: SANDRA ON MASTURBATION*WOMAN ON WOMAN LOVE*CELIBACY! Reply with quote Back to top

belphaby wrote:
kompamagazine wrote:

*CELIBACY

SANDRA: "I actually am trying to be celibate right now. People laugh at me when I tell them that, but I am holding my ground. It requires a lot of will power, but I can do it. If I happen to see someone that I am attracted to or vice versa, and that is all they want from me is sex, SI LI FE'W MOUYER (You know where ladies), you avoid that peron altogether. This is something that is very important to me."

KM!

Sandra u a tripp babygurl!!! N YES I will always laugh Laughing @ u when u say this cuz u full of it.

She said she was TRYING to be celibate. There's a big difference.

Sanrick

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I give you a lot of props for this Sandra. Not a lot of woman can actually do that Very Happy

belphaby

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:46 am    Post subject: Re: SANDRA ON MASTURBATION*WOMAN ON WOMAN LOVE*CELIBACY! Reply with quote Back to top

LadyKreyol wrote:
belphaby wrote:
kompamagazine wrote:

*CELIBACY

KM!

I know wat she said. Sandra is always tryin 2 do some thing n I'm alwaya gonna b Laughing Laughing Laughing

sexype

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:41 am    Post subject: Re: SANDRA ON MASTURBATION*WOMAN ON WOMAN LOVE*CELIBACY! Reply with quote Back to top

belphaby wrote:
LadyKreyol wrote:
belphaby wrote:
kompamagazine wrote:

*CELIBACY

KM!

I know wat she said. Sandra is always tryin 2 do some thing n I'm alwaya gonna b Laughing Laughing Laughing

wow...lol.. Laughing Laughing Laughing Sad

you can hurt me physically but you can never hurt my soul...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
MC

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I appreciate her honesty. A real brave woman.

Faby75

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very interesting!

BRINA

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WOW WOW ALL I CAN SAY IS OMG. I CANT BLIEVE THAT SHE IS SAYING ALL THESE THINGS.

tikReZi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i think what she said was great....she's very open minded and said what she thinks . THATS THE SHIT lol
but mwen pataka fe celibataire la , i dont think so !!! LOL

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
philosophenoir

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wow
I just got back from the National Haitian Student Conference in Gainesville, Florida....
I had one problem.....i couldn't log on to check KM........

I almost got into an accident while reading this post....ya know what kind of accident....it's 2 something in the morning....and im at home...

Pat should have asked what would it take for her to do it with two men.....

By the way....this is great.....not the sexual part.....but the idea to get our favrite female artists to open up to us.....

we feel so close to them....although we are world apart...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI DIVAS CLUB! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: