KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

WHAT'S A TYPICAL HAITAIN MAN.....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CatDog

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kafou wrote:
CatDog;

Anmweyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, darling not all Haitian men's are like that. matter of fact my College Sweet heart was an RN when i was in undergrad several years ago. I never allowed her to buy anything, and also i end it the relationship.

Not all Haitian men's are like that my dear. you had me rolling on the floor.

I know Kafou there are some exception, but you got to admit that majority of you (Haitian men) are like that. Just keeping it real

kafou

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

CatDog;

si se pou defo, fanm et gason Haitien chaje defo. i never used to date them, because the one's in my surroundings had negative mind sets when dealing with a guy. Materials come first and everything else second.

Nowadays you can't blame a female for lookingout her well being, and same goes to the fellas as well. the table has turned koulyea se gason kap chache fanm pou okipe yo.

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

Calista

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think we need to differentiate between old school Haitian men and new school, like my dad's generation, they all have kids out of their marriage, they expect the woman to cook clean take care of the kids andd give them a$$ on demand. Some of them are very possessive, while they are out there running a fury piga madanm yo fe ronde porte. They are known to be good providers.

New generation Haitian men not so much into kids out of wedlock but they find a way to cheat on their wives "en cachette". A lot of men in this generation uses women a lot as women are working more and making more money some men take advantage of that and rely heavily on their women to take care of them. I don't know how much Haitian men in general value hatian women that is why Haitian women are begining to stray away and are looking for other options. New generation also are into a$$ on demand and expect warm cooked meals from their women, meme si yo tout le de sot travay 8 heures de temps

Again this is my opinion, what I think about Haitian men I have four older brothers and have plenty of male friends

Calista

ReineDiana

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FANMKONESE wrote:
Rinmin COMMANDE FANM..........AMPIL NAN YO RINMIN FANM OCCUPE YO.... Laughing

komande fanm se ranse...Kote'w soti, kote'w brale...
Moi je suis ROI de mon royaume, yadi yadi yada...

Cat dog min'm ou funny a mort with your post...
Konbien nan yo kap chercher nurse la? ala traka papa Laughing Very Happy Surprised

kafou

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Reine Diana;

sa sa fe si yo ap chercher Nurse deyo a cheri, jan nou minm fanm Haitien la plus part nan nou rinmin chercher Docteurrrrrrrrrrrrr, Lawyer nou kon sa ke mwin ap di ya.

The table has turned you ladies gonna have to accepted it.

the same way alot of you don't like Broke Niggasss, inbin anpil gason Haitien ap chercher nurse koulyea.

CATDOG avek Reine Diana, are you ladies are RN's. i would like to know myself.

And no Kafou is not a Doctor or Lawyer. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

daphnee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I actually find new school haitian men and old school haitian men to be the same...I mean they're not exact but the new cats somehow still revert to the old school methdology in one way or the other. Either way, I think men in general appreciate ass on demand, a warm cooked meal, and girls on the side...am I wrong???? And no I'm not bashing...there are some faithful guys who actually appreciate their one woman who has been working all day and don't expect a cooked meal everyday but in general, men will be men and the sooner we get to realize that the better!!!

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kafou

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Daphnee;

Quote:
And no I'm not bashing...there are some faithful guys who actually appreciate their one woman who has been working all day and don't expect a cooked meal everyday but in general, men will be men and the sooner we get to realize that the better!!

Darling si map travaille dur darling, si'm ta vini fok mwin ta jwin yon ti appreciation tou. it's not mendatory for me, that a woman must cook, but there are times you got to have that home cooke meal.

Not alot of guys want a side piece of ass, what about alot of female that has a side kokk, like i say, when we are evaluating man and woman is even. both parties ginyin Demelez degagezzzzzzzzz.

CatDog

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kafou wrote:
Reine Diana;

sa sa fe si yo ap chercher Nurse deyo a cheri, jan nou minm fanm Haitien la plus part nan nou rinmin chercher Docteurrrrrrrrrrrrr, Lawyer nou kon sa ke mwin ap di ya.

The table has turned you ladies gonna have to accepted it.

the same way alot of you don't like Broke Niggasss, inbin anpil gason Haitien ap chercher nurse koulyea.

CATDOG avek Reine Diana, are you ladies are RN's. i would like to know myself.

And no Kafou is not a Doctor or Lawyer. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Reine Diana I had the pleasure to participate in a very "educational" conversation at a party about what guys are looking for in a mate, believe me girl that is where I learned about the nurse thing.

I'm not a nurse. And even if I was, boy yo pa tap sis.

kafou

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

CATDOG;

Quote:
Reine Diana I had the pleasure to participate in a very "educational" conversation at a party about what guys are looking for in a mate, believe me girl that is where I learned about the nurse thing.

I'm not a nurse. And even if I was, boy yo pa tap sis.

cheri si'w ta Nurse cheri se nan Advantage ou minm, Gason avek Famille ke ou tap kreye ya cheri. sa vle di ta ginyin moins coeur soter pou yon ti mal o tet.

CatDog; is it ok for the Ladies to search for their Docteurs, Lawyers etc..

Is it ok for the ladies to have and idea' of the Haitin man they are looking for.

Well since were they rules for women and not for men.

I've seen it on both ends were both parties are looking for the common denominator, and that's INTEREST.

daphnee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kafou wrote:
Daphnee;

Quote:
And no I'm not bashing...there are some faithful guys who actually appreciate their one woman who has been working all day and don't expect a cooked meal everyday but in general, men will be men and the sooner we get to realize that the better!!

Darling si map travaille dur darling, si'm ta vini fok mwin ta jwin yon ti appreciation tou. it's not mendatory for me, that a woman must cook, but there are times you got to have that home cooke meal.

Not alot of guys want a side piece of ass, what about alot of female that has a side kokk, like i say, when we are evaluating man and woman is even. both parties ginyin Demelez degagezzzzzzzzz.

Kafou...no one's saying you shouldn't want that home cooked meal once in a while...any sane person would and you're right both men and women gen defo...I don't know about the side piece deal though. If a guy had the opportunity to get some booty from another chick w/no strings attached and she was attractive and std free I highly doubt that they would turn it down.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: