KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

WHAT'S A TYPICAL HAITAIN MAN.....
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FANMKONESE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: WHAT'S A TYPICAL HAITAIN MAN..... Reply with quote Back to top

WHAT ARE THE CHARATERISTICS THAT ALL TYPICAL GASSON HAITAIN POSSEDE.......

ONE THAT COME TO MIND...SI ON MANGE PA GUIN DU RIZ AK BANNANE SE PA MANGE LI YE POU YO...........

WHAT'S YOUR LIST Idea

kafou

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Depi ou pa rinmin konpa ou pa nan list la.

Depi ou pa rinmin fe La vache Qui rire ou pa nan list la.

Gason Haitien rinmin fanm Gro Bouda Anpillllllllllllll.

Fok yo bwe Rhum Barbancourt yo.

Fok yo manger Grillot pandan yap bwe klerin, epi fok yo rinmin lambi.

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

FUNKY

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Afe pou yap sot nan travay epi pou madam la gintan pare manger kiter pou li...... Rolling Eyes

KREOLA

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FUNKY ou di le yo sorti travail...Fok ou leve bonneur {early}pou prepare breakfast pou yo and then put lunch in the box.

Typical:

Very possesive and jealous. Man ego.
Need a wife or girl that cooks clean and he doesn't have to do anything Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
*I think our younger generation are not in that category Question

Timafi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Anpil gason ayisyen kwe ke li normal pou yo genyen 2 ou 3 fanm men ou mem ki fi a ou pa mem ka genyen yon zanmi gason. Epui yo ka leve yo pati avek zanmi yo nenpot le yo vle men yo pa renmen le fi a fe sa.

FANMKONESE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rinmin COMMANDE FANM..........AMPIL NAN YO RINMIN FANM OCCUPE YO.... Laughing

belchokola

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I see many Haitian men as being extremely judgmental and close minded!!! Confused Confused ....yo toujou we sa lot fe mal...e yo mem yo pa janm fe mal. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Epi yo tripot mem jann ak famn!!! Jeeez!!!!

Some men's expecations of women, like others have mentioned above. Cook clean sex....epi yo mem se lonje ko yo pou tann. Rolling Eyes

The mistresses... enough said.

Some Haitian men are such Momma's boy's it's ridiculous!!! Please stand up and be a man!!! Enfin!!

That's all for now....

CatDog

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Some of them think they are God's gift to women. Negga please you're not all that.

I have witness this a lot. Yo pa fini lekol men yo di yo pap marye ak yon fi ki pa fini lekol.

Yap chache yon nurse ki pou travay okipe yo.

kafou

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

CatDog;

Anmweyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, darling not all Haitian men's are like that. matter of fact my College Sweet heart was an RN when i was in undergrad several years ago. I never allowed her to buy anything, and also i end it the relationship.

Not all Haitian men's are like that my dear. you had me rolling on the floor.

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

daphnee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Are these characterisitics of just a typical Haitian man or just a man in general???

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: