KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

SHOULD YOU TELL HEM THE TRUTH OR NOT?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PIYO

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sujet sa tres delicas, surtout la milieu haitien.

Mwen pral bay example sou tet pam. Si se de frap map bay, ou te met te fe chabon deja, map bay 2 frap pam nan than mwen jete mwen san bri san kont.

But si se yon fi mwen envisage rive lwen avek li, bagay yo un peu different pou plusieurs raisons:
(Pa bliye mwen ap pale lan kontext Haitien)

1) Just pou orgueil d'homme, sa pa tap mache tro bien avec mwen pou chak fwa mwen soti ak fanm mwen pou tout moun ap longe dwet SOU NOU.

2) Pa Bliye tout hone 97% Haitien se pou li montre li superieu ou bien ouvri ko li sou yon lot haitien pareille li.
Si li pap ouvri ko li avek yon machine
Fok li baou "Est ce que tu connais Untel"
Et pou Gason Haitien yan se mache fe moun konin li plimin fanm untel.

3) Si se yon fanm ki boule bwa deja mwen suppose pose tet mwen plusieurs kestion:
a)Eske se yon bagay Biologic? Gin de fanm ki ADDICT ak KOK. fanm na paka rete san li pa pren yon bagay at least 5 fwa pa jou (mwen jwen sa deja)
b) Eske se yon fanm depi li we yon gason ki mache lan sanl, fok li plimin?
c) Eske se tet li ki feb, 2 pawol li ouvri janm li?

So pou raisons sa yo si se yon fi ke mwen we mwen ka construit avek li Kestion sa yo ap toujou lan tet mwen.

Pour resumer, POU MWEN vale pipe yon fanm dekri yon paket bagay lan PERSONALITE li.

PS: mwen we yon femin yon patne en haiti deja. yo just bali passe manman li lan figi li, et se pat yon bel scene dutout

YOYO

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MON CHE LI TAP TOUJOU PI BON SI LI DI'W SA'L PASE MIN LI PI BON SI WAP VIV AK FANM OU (MADANM NAN) SAN OU PA KON KOMBIEN BWA'L BOULE SA KA EVITE MWENS JALOUZI EPI SI WA FANM NAN OU FE'L KONFIANS KIT LI DI'W KIT LI PA DI'W SA PAP AMPECHE'L FE DEZOD
SI LI VLE HAITIEN OU PA FON APRAN BLIYE TOUT SAK PASSE SAK PASSE DEJA PASSE SE L'AVNI KI IMPOTAN LI TAP PI BON SI'W CHACHE
JERE'L PI BIEN POU'W PA PRAN KOU NAN TOUT BO TET OU

PIYO

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

YOYO wrote:
MON CHE LI TAP TOUJOU PI BON SI LI DI'W SA'L PASE MIN LI PI BON SI WAP VIV AK FANM OU (MADANM NAN) SAN OU PA KON KOMBIEN BWA'L BOULE SA KA EVITE MWENS JALOUZI EPI SI WA FANM NAN OU FE'L KONFIANS KIT LI DI'W KIT LI PA DI'W SA PAP AMPECHE'L FE DEZOD
SI LI VLE HAITIEN OU PA FON APRAN BLIYE TOUT SAK PASSE SAK PASSE DEJA PASSE SE L'AVNI KI IMPOTAN LI TAP PI BON SI'W CHACHE
JERE'L PI BIEN POU'W PA PRAN KOU NAN TOUT BO TET OU

Brother se yon bel theorie ou bay la, et mwen respecte opinion ou. Mwen poko tombe lan yon situation konsa, but konn kek fi ki pa soti trop souvent ak Mari yo, ou bien Boyfriend yo, just pou eviter situation sa.

mwen we medam Haitiennes (sak fe chabon yo) yo gin 2 formules deyo ya le yo besoin settle.

se oubien yo pren yon moun (Haitien) ki dekonecte lan circuit pa yo

Ou bien yo pren yon etranger.

KREOLA

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

PIYO,

I like the way you broke down your answer.
And I respect your point of view...But in the end after your mate reveals how many partners she's been involved with "IS THAT HOW DETERMINE YOUR LOVE FOR HER". It seems to me that you choose your commitments based on her past Rolling Eyes

In your scenerios... HONESTY IS NOT THE BEST POLICY because you can't handle the truth specially if other guys are going to point the finga at you. Arrow

PIYO

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KREOLA wrote:
PIYO,

And I respect your point of view...But in the end after your mate reveals how many partners she's been involved with "IS THAT HOW DETERMINE YOUR LOVE FOR HER". It seems to me that you choose your commitments based on her past Rolling Eyes

In your scenerios... HONESTY IS NOT THE BEST POLICY because you can't handle the truth specially if other guys are going to point the finga at you. Arrow

Trust me, I can careless at people pointing fingers at me. But it can become annoying after a while.

And as said in my previous post it is about personality. If I wanna settle with a woman that had A LOT OF sex partners, the key question for me is not the HOW MUCH, it's the "WHY".

I used to mess around with girls that have a lot of mileages. As they see me as a potential candidate to settle down, they start on telling me on their preivious experiences. I got the most respect for STRAIGHT UP girl, cause I'm a straight up person. The reasons behind their actions did not sit to well with the kind of woman that I see as my baby mother or as a partner I can trust even 98%.

LOVE is sacrifice, but for me it has to worth it.

ReineDiana

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject: Re: SHOULD YOU TELL HEM THE TRUTH OR NOT? Reply with quote Back to top

DANIELBONZAM wrote:
If "HE" wants to know how many lovers you've had. How many should you admit to? So should you tell your new lover the truth or not???

First of all welcome to KM Bonzam.
Second...
The guy or gal has no business asking that question in a casual relationship IF they're in it strictly for sex. In these instances, they ought to use protection, and rely on that, if they're afraid of catching a disease.

That question of how many sexual partners one had, in my opinion, should be asked strictly if both individuals have reached a serious level in their relationship which could lead to marriage. Unless any of the said parties slept with the entire population, they should be able to admit the truth of how many sexual partners they had in the past to their potential life mate. Also, if a VD test request is required, they should be able to ablige as well.
-------------------------------------------------------
WYCLEF JEAN!

zipgenel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KREOLA wrote:
PIYO,

Is it because men can't handle the truth or because some women are too ashamed to tell the past stories.
A man would have no problem telling a woman how many females he piped over the years. But when it comes to her turn...

My answer to that is don't ask, cause you will never get the whole truth, something are better left untold. but if you happened to tell me " se de neg selman mwen plumen" and I would find out there were more, then ou kaka.

kompafan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ViceB, you are right

MINGOLOVE

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I could care less about men a woman has been dating/sleepoing with before me cuz most people you gonna be with have been with more than one or two mates by the time you'll meet them.

Also, the fact that a woman have been with 3,4,5,....10+ men before you meet them doesn't mean that woman is bad. Sometimes, it's the brother who lie to much. Y'all know most brothers wanna HIT it and then move to his next victim... and women, nowadays, don't spend months or years crying after a sorry ass brother or a player, they (women) also move with the flow.

Very often, women quickly jump into another relationship after a heartbreak just to overcome the hard times... And that rush can lead them into another disapointed relationship.

So, to answer your question, I don't wanna know.... HOWEVER, if that woman often mention an ex' name and he's the only one whose name you always mention, and I happen to find out elsewhere that besides Mr X, you've been with Z, Y, V etc..., but never even once mention their name.... I would probably once ask you: "Do you know Mr X, or Mr Z, Mr Y and see what's your answer gonna be.

I got a friend who have been marry to that girl for 5 years now and they had dated 3 years prior to their marriage, for about 7 years together she had always told him about ONE person she's been with before him... But last year my friend found out about 3 other players she hgad been with in high school. My friend was madddd and was wondering how many other things she hide from him.

So, that's why a women should not be talking about that specific ex (if you know he had not had only one).

Me if a woman ever ask me such a question, my answer would be simple: "Baby, I've been with so many before you that I can'ty evenb count nor remember all the names... but now it's all about you, let's forget about my past.
The views/opinions that I express on KM are strictly and solely those of MINGOLOVE, the HMEI personality, and should not be associated in any way with my membership in any other fields nor be held against me in any matter not related to entertainment.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: