KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

*NANCY INTERVIEW: CONFESSIONS OF AN HMI SONGSTRESS!*
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM INTERVIEW CLASSICS!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

XXplosive wrote:
SIROMYEL wrote:
Oh yeah!

I forgot this ...

Richie?

are you serious?

must be teh talent that is so sexy... because....

mwen jete'm papa.

Laughing must be the eccentric look Laughing

sa pa pat yon move match non...
se moun ki real and ki dont give a danm de sa moun pense de yo...
se tap Madonna and Dennis Rodman all over again...

Sweet kowompu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Interview sa pral bay ampil moun problem Laughing Laughing
Good job Nancy, that was very interesting. What about a separate bank account AND a joint one Idea se konsa yo fe'l en français wi.

I really like that girl! Cool

XXplosive

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Madonna ak Rodman, JayB, Nancy ak Ritchie t'ap oblije fe yon reality show paske bagay sa t'ap anraje Very Happy

islandspicey

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the interview KM.
I've always thought this girl was smart even if it's just business wise.

I'm not sure about having separate bedrooms though. Something like that just invites trouble into a marriage. If we need time apart, there's always the den. Married people need to stay together to work their crap out.
Separate bank accounts,I dunno. Another invitation for trouble.

As for Richie being sexy??????????????!!!! Her taste in men sucks big time...lol Arrow Laughing

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

islandspicey wrote:
Thanks for the interview KM.
I've always thought this girl was smart even if it's just business wise.

I'm not sure about having separate bedrooms though. Something like that just invites trouble into a marriage. If we need time apart, there's always the den. Married people need to stay together to work their crap out.
Separate bank accounts,I dunno. Another invitation for trouble.

As for Richie being sexy??????????????!!!! Her taste in men sucks big time...lol Arrow Laughing

I can see why you would say that.

A lot of men are also not very receptive to the idea.

The way I see it...I have a lot of stuff... youknow women' sstuff and I don't like a stuffy bedroom so...

I could use the extrab edroom for that... you know getting ready and stuff with my own bathroom.

and then if my husband is stayin gout over night...I can stay in my own room so I don't have to get all down and blue staying in our bedroom.

but oh well...it's not a must...

sexype

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Danmm.. Pat.. you are good ... you asked all the right questions.. everything that i wanted to know about her.. very good interview Nancy can't wait for you to come to the state with backup.. i am a big fan..

you can hurt me physically but you can never hurt my soul...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
kazak-lakol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:30 pm    Post subject: Re: *NANCY INTERVIEW: CONFESSIONS OF AN HMI SONGSTRESS!* Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:

2A) SEXIEST musician in the HMI that attracts YOU?
NANCY; There are quite a few that are sexy, but RICHIE gets me. His style, physique, everything. Li se yon 4 EPING.

Msye ka CLEORIFYEW WI!

Ti Alix Montreal

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:08 pm    Post subject: Re: *NANCY INTERVIEW: CONFESSIONS OF AN HMI SONGSTRESS!* Reply with quote Back to top

kazak-lakol wrote:
kompamagazine wrote:

2A) SEXIEST musician in the HMI that attracts YOU?
NANCY; There are quite a few that are sexy, but RICHIE gets me. His style, physique, everything. Li se yon 4 EPING.

Msye ka CLEORIFYEW WI!

Richie pam ,se ou Nancy vle.jwet la nan men'w superstar maker

BABYFACE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I learned a lot. Thx for the interview Pat.

HARMONIKER FOR LIFE

Angel_Smile1982

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SIROMYEL wrote:
Seperate bank accounts?

mmmh.... I want to know what my husband is doing with hs money. Pa gen negotiation nan saaa.

I thought I was the only one who wanted a seperate bedroom...in addition to the room that I will share with my husband.

guess I'm not.

Pou jan zin ye laaa si ou ta gen chans pou join yon lot band se zin ou ta pran?

ah ma chere...I understand you love the band but...c'mon.

thanks Nancy... I appreciate it.

I have seperate banks account too. Some banks suggest that in order to avoid overdraft fees. We've been together for a while and I never have a problem with that.

and I guess I'm the third person who want seperate bedrooms. Because sometimes you need your own space. I said sometimes Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM INTERVIEW CLASSICS! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: