KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

DID TVICE RUB SOME THE WRONG WAY WITH CITE SOLEY VISIT?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject: DID TVICE RUB SOME THE WRONG WAY WITH CITE SOLEY VISIT? Reply with quote Back to top

Did TVICE rub some people in the upper echelon of Haitian society the wrong way with their CITE SOLEY visit?

Were some people a bit miffed at TVICE because they chose to go down there and mingle with some gang leaders in order to better understand what the deal is with thir struggle?

Stay tuned for more.

KM!

Angelo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes it did actually, I have heard the same rumblings...Kind of justified actually depending on the position you take.

I mean to some those gangs leaders are heartless criminals and I heard others refer them as "freedom fighters".

So it all depends...

While I am totally in accord with the Cité Soley thing, I do have reservations about those gang leaders...

FANMKONESE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Problem pa ELITE YO... Idea ......SA YELE AP FAIS A THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN DOING IT.......... Idea

DJ Pepla

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This might be rumors; ou konnen Ayiti se konsa li ye.

Haitianone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh well, face it they exists and they will be around. Visting Cite Soley was not a bad move but a good move to show solidiarity. If you are Haitian, face it, these people are your brothers and live with that. Enfin!!!!

Mexkompa Roots

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, well, well >>>>>> does live gives surprises. >>

My respect and love for T-Vice just went to the roofs.

That takes courage, guts, balls, heart and soul.

They did not have to bother. Yet, they went. A concern attitude.

I am not going into defining whether those people are freedom fighters or criminals. I am not interesting in politics just in kids eating.

Point is > T Vice is from Petion Ville. Boys from Petion never mingled in Citey Soley. As is in Mexico there are serious class and race issues in our societies and great dividens.

For them to go there, risk their life, career and reputation just means that they are some really concerned human beings.

City Solei is one of the poorest and saddest places on earth. There are lots of kids there too, u know. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Much love and total and absolute respect to the Martinos and T-Vice. You just got a new loving fan.

Mexkompa Roots

NEGKREYOL

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FANMKONESE wrote:
Problem pa ELITE YO... Idea ......SA YELE AP FAIS A THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN DOING IT.......... Idea

Ou fin pale wi tifi.

Se pa chita pale anpil non, fok yon moun al nan nannan pwoblem lan pou we kote'l soti... Like H1 says "Moun yo existe tou"

FANMKONESE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SE MOUN YO YE AS WELL....ONE BLOOD.....MIN'M TI BIEN ETRE AMPIL NAN NOUS RINMIN YO TA RINMIN'L TOU PODIABLE....ANYWAY.... PROBLEM PAYS DHAITI SE MOUN SA YO.....AK TOUT FRANCHIZ........ANYWAY KEEP IT UP T VICE PA QUITE SATAN GERESOS SA YO TOUNIN ON MAUVAIS LA RON NAN SA NOUS ENVI FAIS YO.....

AS A MATTER OF FACT MWEN TE TROUVE TVICE TE TRES TRES EN RETARD NAN KOZE CITE SOLEIL SA....BUT SE MIEUX KE RIEN...ITS A START..... Idea

Alexavice

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mexkompa Roots wrote:
Well, well, well >>>>>> does live gives surprises. >>

My respect and love for T-Vice just went to the roofs.

That takes courage, guts, balls, heart and soul.

They did not have to bother. Yet, they went. A concern attitude.

I am not going into defining whether those people are freedom fighters or criminals. I am not interesting in politics just in kids eating.

Point is > T Vice is from Petion Ville. Boys from Petion never mingled in Citey Soley. As is in Mexico there are serious class and race issues in our societies and great dividens.

For them to go there, risk their life, career and reputation just means that they are some really concerned human beings.

City Solei is one of the poorest and saddest places on earth. There are lots of kids there too, u know. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Much love and total and absolute respect to the Martinos and T-Vice. You just got a new loving fan.

Mexkompa Roots

Well said and nothing more to add

FUNKY

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

o o ki bagay sa.epi yo pat fe yon jan depi anva...Yele keep doing your thing ok ..antouka mwen we ke se T-vice ki gin GNB pou li fe sa...

So Big up to T-vice....keep it up Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: