KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

TANTAN MACHANDIZ LA CD: THE OFFICIAL KOMPA MAGAZINE REVIEW!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
le melomane

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for your review Patrick.CD is in deed a must have not only for Kompa fans but music lovers in general. Just spoke to Tantan. He is quite flattered and as always humbled for the kind of praise the new cd has gotten thus far. He hopes and prays that the fans will give the same reception to OLE when his tour kicks off next month.He has assembled a group of some very talented musicians like Junior Celestin otherwise known as "Sexy beef" whose one of the up-coming bass guitar superstar in the HMI. Some even compare him to Joe Charles in his prime.Guitarist Williere Antoine (Son Lari-a) is no stranger to the fans in Jersey and the whole metropolitan region.Williere is the co-producer of the title track Mr. DJ and Li pa dako featured on Tantan's album. Without a doubt,will play a major role in Ole's success.

Finally, Tantan's reunion with MAKARIOS will be the highlight of OLE. This will be a reunion for these 2 since Lakol.

In conclusion, the band will include a female singer/back-up singer. Tantan he has and currently auditioning several potential candidates for that spot. Stay tune to KM for an upate on that.

yayad

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

le melomane wrote:
Thanks for your review Patrick.CD is in deed a must have not only for Kompa fans but music lovers in general. Just spoke to Tantan. He is quite flattered and as always humbled for the kind of praise the new cd has gotten thus far. He hopes and prays that the fans will give the same reception to OLE when his tour kicks off next month.He has assembled a group of some very talented musicians like Junior Celestin otherwise known as "Sexy beef" whose one of the up-coming bass guitar superstar in the HMI. Some even compare him to Joe Charles in his prime.Guitarist Williere Antoine (Son Lari-a) is no stranger to the fans in Jersey and the whole metropolitan region.Williere is the co-producer of the title track Mr. DJ and Li pa dako featured on Tantan's album. Without a doubt,will play a major role in Ole's success.

Finally, Tantan's reunion with MAKARIOS will be the highlight of OLE. This will be a reunion for these 2 since Lakol.

In conclusion, the band will include a female singer/back-up singer. Tantan he has and currently auditioning several potential candidates for that spot. Stay tune to KM for an upate on that.

Finally someone notices other artists on the cd beside the known ones, an bon kreyol "ATIS KI GIN NON". very sad indeed

Last edited by yayad on Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total

choubenz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

le melomane wrote:

CAN'T WAIT TO RECEIVE MY COPY SOMETIME THIS WEEKEND OR EARLY NEXT WEEK

I NEVER DOUBT THIS MAN, HE ALWAYS DELIVERS GREAT PRODUCT

THANKS

Sanrick

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I can't wait to get my hands on this CD.

Thanks for your review Pat!

dj wicked palm beach

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tantan make sure ou fe anpil promotion. don't do it like them others. hit the promo please man i am talking about everywhere man. goooodddd luuuuucccckkk my boy

Neg Timid

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sanble apre "review" Pat la, mwen se premye moun ki gen chans met lapat sou "Machandiz La". San m pap pase pa kat chemen, mwen ka di "review" Pat la tonbe daplon avèk sa m fin tande nan CD a, se poutèt sa mwen pap di twòp bagay pou m pa fè kakofwoni avèk Pat, paske nòt yo ka sanblab.

Daprè mwen, se yon trè bon CD ki nan gou m menm jan dènye CD Shedly Abraham nan, "Djazz La 6", te nan gou m tou. Ki vle di, si se yon Konpa rasi figi "du" yon moun ap chèche, pouse bourik ou pou pi douvan paske ou pap jwenn ni nan "Machandiz La". Mwen mansyone "Djazz La" paske mwen deja prevwa, gen kèk moun ki ka petèt pa fin yès avèk Tantann nan pwojè sila paske li similè avèk stil "son modèn" à la manière de R&B ki sanple nan konpa a.

Tantann se yon mizisyen ki tèlman gen talan, tout sa li fè mache avèk stil li. Mwen pap di twòp bagay pou m ka bay tout moun chans yo pou tande poutèt pa yo. Mwen pa konn pouki, men pou yon rezon pou yon lòt, mwen adikte avèk mòso "Sexy"....alon bèl ti mizik. Tann mwen Tantann, ban m fè yon ti pase-l ankò....Wi ! Mòso sila tèlman dous, li tankou yon ti kote trè presi nan do-w k ap grate-w, epi ti men menaj ou tonbe ladan n egzakteman. Epi ou fè Sssss ! Wi choupit... rete la ! « Fè yon ti pale ban mwen....fè yon ti souri ban mwen....bèl kreyati an mwen.....prezans ou pwovoke lanmou m....fè larivyè kè mwen debòde...»

Nèg Timid
(Ti Sheriff Trankil La)

Gromosso

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've been listening to the Tantan "Machandiz La" album and I must say I like what I'm listening so far.

Machandiz La, Sister, Je Te Veux, Hey DJ, Sexy, and Li Pa Dako are my favorites thus far. I don't know if any of the songs will surpass his "Pam Pam Pam" but Machandiz La and Hey DJ will be Club DJ's favorites.

Good work Tantan!

BTW, thank you KM and TropiKal Records for the cd.

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gro...OU PRAN CD SA VRAIMENT? Laughing Laughing Laughing

KM!

BAMMIZIK

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TANTAN is one of the most talented singer /composer in the HMI ,LAKOL sounded original now he seems confuse he lost his swing TANTAN/LAST GOOD CD WAS SOMETHING SPECIAL ,TANTAN please go back to ole ole,Marie love ,Jamba that was you... BAMMIZIK

jeancelestin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FANMKONESE wrote:
Thanks for the low down but I am taking it with a grain of salt..jean english la dit an...........

I will check with my contact so I could Sample first before buying......Mwen pap couri appuye your review Mr Patoutou....I have been disapointed in the past...ie couri alle achete after your breadown...se chance mwen pa fe'w remet mwen kob mwen..... Idea Laughing

Thanks anyway for the humble gesture....I shall come back after i hear ak 4 zoreys mwen yo Cool

messiers madanm sa pap janm kite copie cd moun? Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: