KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

DOMINIC CALLS GIGIT (G54) A LIAR IN REGARDS TO MICKY'S CASE!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:27 pm    Post subject: DOMINIC CALLS GIGIT (G54) A LIAR IN REGARDS TO MICKY'S CASE! Reply with quote Back to top

GIGIT came on the board to tell us that the Jean Dominic case against Micky had alledgedly been dismissed.

DOMINIC called us to tell us that Gigit was lying. Dominic mentioned the word PROBATION in his remarks. (Alledgedly of course)

He says that he will send us a written statement to clarify things a bit more.

A suivre.

KM!

FANMKONESE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wow so gigit is a liar.....wow....Anyway meme si ou toujou en ba bouche....se pa tout bagay ou ap fini pa tande bien non....a guy like gigit ki domi leve en ba bouche mickey.....maybe pe gigit MISTAKENLY HEARD SOMETHING OF THAT NATURE.........GADE GIGIT.....next time mache ak on recorder ok....POU PA VIN BA NOUS FALSE INFO LA............

WHOM TO BELEIVE NAN HMI SA..........CHAQUE MOUN VINI AK VERSION PA YO........ITS A MAKE BELEIVE WORL...A SOAP OPERA WORLD.....AND I LOVE IT......... Idea

Haitianone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Keep us posted on these developments

G54life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NOT THAT I HAVE THE TIME TO WASTE ON THIS MATTER BUT I AM GOING TO MAKE MY FINAL STATEMENT AND WHOEVER DO NOT LIKE IT OR DO NOT AGREE WITH IT HAS 2 CHOICES:
1st choice
EDUCATE YOURSELF (Like how to obtain public records)
2nd choice.
EDUCATE YOURSELF ( Knowing what is public records )
PATRICK DESVARIEUX I AM NOT A LIAR AS I PREVIOUSLY TOLD YOU THE ONLY REASON THAT I TOOK IT UPON MYSELF TO TELL THE KM BOARD MEMBERS ABOUT THE NEWS IS BECAUSE, NOT ONLY I WAS THERE WHEN WHATEVER HAPPEN HAPPENED I AM ALSO AWARE THAT MICKY HAS FANS, FRIENDS AND FAMILY ON THE BOARD WHO WOULD BE HAPPY ABOUT THE NEWS I AM NOT LOOKING FOR GLORY ( I have enough of that ) OR TRYING TO BE A REPORTER, MY TIME IS BETTER OCCUPIED THESE DAYS.( I am working on my band's album, I am shooting movies etc,) FOR YOUR INFORMATION WHEN SOMEONE HAS BEEN ARRESTED THEIR NAME AUTOMATICALLY BECOMES A PART OF PUBLIC RECORD, I AM SURE YOU WERE SCHOOLED IN THE STATES UNLIKE J. DOMINICK AND YOU KNOW WHAT PUBLIC RECORD IS AND IF YOU'RE NOT SURE ON HOW TO OBTAIN A PUBLIC RECORD STAY TUNE I WILL FILL YOU IN. THE CHARGE AGAINST MICHEL MARTELLY WAS SUPPOSEDLY ASSAULT IN THE 1ST DEGREE IN ORDER TO PROVE THAT A VICTIM HAS BEEN ASSAULTED THE PROSECUTOR'S JOB IS TO SHOW THE COURT THAT THE VICTIM HAS BEEN ASSAULTED IN OTHER WORDS THERE WERE BODILY HARM INFLICTED ON THE VICTIM. GUESS WHAT THERE WERE NONE ON J. DOMINIQUE.
SOMEONE WHO ENDS UP WITH PROBATION IS SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN CONVICTED OF A CRIME IN A COURT OF LAW MICHEL MARTELLY'S CASE HAS BEEN DISMISSED DISMISSED DISMISSED TELL J. DOMINIQUE THAT HE HAD NO CASE FROM THE BEGINING. PA GIN MOUN SOT BO ISIT LA WHEN A PROSECUTOR DISMISSED A CASE AGAINST A DEFENDANT IT MEANS THAT THE PROSECUTOR HAS NO SOLID EVIDENCE TO CONVICT THEREFORE THEY CHOSE NOT TO PROSECUTE ( NOT WASTING FAN'MKO'S TAX DOLLARS) A PRESS RELEASE IS IN THE WORKS FROM MICHEL ATTORNEYS '' leu sa ou a ban'm raison '' ALA TRAKA PAPA
GRIN CINQ POUR LA VIE

Ti boxer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

G54life wrote:

SOMEONE WHO ENDS UP WITH PROBATION IS SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN CONVICTED OF A CRIME IN A COURT OF LAW MICHEL MARTELLY'S CASE HAS BEEN DISMISSED DISMISSED DISMISSED TELL J. DOMINIQUE THAT HE HAD NO CASE FROM THE BEGINING. PA GIN MOUN SOT BO ISIT LA WHEN A PROSECUTOR DISMISSED A CASE AGAINST A DEFENDANT IT MEANS THAT THE PROSECUTOR HAS NO SOLID EVIDENCE TO CONVICT THEREFORE THEY CHOSE NOT TO PROSECUTE ( NOT WASTING FAN'MKO'S TAX DOLLARS) ...

Bon...(scratching my head...)!

I don't know much about the outcome of Micky's case other than what Gigit has reported. I happen to buy it!

One thing I know for certain - Gigit depoze korekteman, nan gou Boxer in his above quote summarizing the law of Tort as it relates to the legal make up of an assault and battery case. Wink

Ti Boxer

Robie Rob

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GIGIT I LOVE THE WAY YOU BROKE IT DOWN. I'M STILL BEHIND YOU 100% DAWG. BUT PAT DIDNT CALL YOU A LIAR J.DOMINIQUE DID. AIGHT.

J. DOMINIQUE CAN YOU PROVIDE US SOME PROOF THAT YOU STILL HAVE A CASE. AND GIGIT YOU SAID YOU WERE GONNA PROVIDE DAT INFORMATION TO US.

Sanrick

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gigit ou bien depoze wi la brodeur. Not b/c I'm a micky fan but bagay probation sa Dominique ap parle a makes no sense to me.

Let's wait and see what he brings to Pat.

Keep us updated Pat

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DIRECTEUR GIGIT...Mwen pa kon poukisa wap rele a la non?

Bottom line is this...J DOMINIC called me to ask me where I got the piece of information that YOU POSTED. I told him the info did not come from me, but rather from you. He stated that he will e-mail me proof that PROBATION is what was decided...so I know nothing about these things that you are talking about.

But thank you for your prompt response in this matter...na pale pi devan...Mwen poze kou yon mak kafe....so si Dominic vle voye e-mail ban mwen he can do so since he is reading the board.

Oh by the way, I am sure you know how to read, because you would realize who exactly is saying that you are alledgedly lying in your statement.

Like I said...NA PALE PI DEVAN.

PEACE!

FUNKY

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gadon koze..... Rolling Eyes

Antouka Pat keep us updated Wink

Kunta

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

G54 one thing about public record...they are accessable online also. Which Clerk of the Court website of NY did you use to get this information? I do believe you on a public record, but not everything on the public record is made public except of the final outcome. I know how to go online and pull criminal records of Miami-Dade,Florida...how do I do that for district of NY? Give km members a good link.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: