KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

ACHILL'S ULTIMATUM TO RICHIE FOR FRIDAY'S MEETING!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Haitianone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I mean stuff like people not being paid for an album put out over a year or more ago. I mean things that I feel should not be occuring is happening. Issues of authority seemed never to have been defined. I don't know just too much drama. I am wondering how are these folks surviving in Zenglen. Either all parties not telling the full story or the story is amazing in itself. It just does not add for me. These issues are definitely glaring for me and not negogiatable.

At the end, if Richie wants to move on from this situation as it stands right now, I could understand. I am shocked from this interview.

Last edited by Haitianone on Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

FANMKONESE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BON SE PA SA MEXKOMPA i have a question for you......U UNDERSTAND CREOLE NOW.........

I remember 2 yrs ago u were a MEXICAN LIVING IN MEXICO.....AND U DIDNT UNDERSTAND A GOUTE OF CREOLE AND NOW U UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING AND EVERYTHING........u took a crash course........ Idea

NEGKREYOL

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rete! apa Archill soti pou'l pran DJazz la nan min Richie...

Gin de frekansite pou moun we. Pou jan RICHIE sa a swe pou ZENGLEN.

Tchuip pou Archill.

Mexkompa Roots

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bonswa! Dearest Fanmkonese,

Kouman ou ye? >> mwen >>> N'ap boule! WI Cool

Its such a pleasure to find again. You have good memory.

Well.....well... Embarassed Embarassed I should but Mwen pa ka kompran ...still
que pena...how embarrasing... >> Mwen toudi

Anmwe! >>>>>>>> Eske ou ka ede nou Souple ?

I am getting little better. Now I am serious about learning it. Any help would be highly appreciated.

I know this one though......Ou ta ren me fe yon ti danse?
I must had got it right .......... 'cause @ bals Mexk > on va danse, on va fete, saya, se lo weekend comance pral bebe yeye dance, pral monte ibolile..

I'm embarrased...got to run............mexk

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OK...After this...LET'S TRY TO KEEP IT ON THE TOPIC.

Thanks guys/gals.

KM!

RICKY

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I THINK THE ULTIMATUM IS VERY FAIR, BECAUSE REGARDLESS OR NOT YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THE MANAGEMENT, RICHIE SHOULD KNOW THAT HE IS ZENGLEN AND ZENGLEN IS HIM

kompalov

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mr Archill Richie se li ki mete'w sou moun nan industry sa a, before richie brought you in the band we never heard from you and now this is the way your are acting towards him? sa rele INGRAT.
Richie has all the right in the world to be mad if he was not made aware that his songs we're gonna be put in a live cd. NOn seulement sa i think it's really low to go on a public radio dissing an artist as richie's caliber talking about money issues etc. I really hope richie can stay in zenglen but that guy Archill should be thaught a lesson Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just got a call from RICHIE about THIS POST...and he had BRUTUS with him on the line.

A SUIVRE!

PS: VERIDIQUE called Richie to tell him in regards to this post.

KM!

konpadiva

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

After all Richie has done for the band. "HIs either IN or OUT"..come on I know Archill has invested tremendously for the band, however, the proper revenues were not given to Richie. Resolve all this between Arcill and Richie, this is where the Root of the problem seem to be.

Gromosso

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

To think this is the same Archill that called Richie a k o k o rat (Undercover) in during a French tour last year. No one had ever heard of Archill Richie/Zenglen came in the picture.

Anyways, Good things happen to Good people. You will be ok Richie, God is Good and HE will guide you and protect you my friend.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: