KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

ACHILL'S ULTIMATUM TO RICHIE FOR FRIDAY'S MEETING!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:22 pm    Post subject: ACHILL'S ULTIMATUM TO RICHIE FOR FRIDAY'S MEETING! Reply with quote Back to top

We just got off the phone with ACHILL. This is the ULTIMATUM that he told us in regards to Richie and the ZENGLEN meeting taking place on Friday.

ACHILL: "At that meeting on Friday, Richie NEEDS to let the band know if he is IN or if he is OUT. Zenglen is an institution of 13 people that has respect for the fans. Zenglen is NOT a one man show. Zenglen will always exist. We just had 4 shows without Richie, and the fans were very happy about the way the group performed."

KM!

FANMKONESE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DANM I WONRDER SI KE RITCHIE SOUS BISKET AFTER THIS ULTINATUM..........

By the way ki mod ULTINATUM SA YO.....ARE U IN OR ARE YOU OUT.........HE CAN BE BOTH IN AND OUT.....PAROLE SA YO SEMBLE PAROLE THIRD GRADE STUDENT.........U NEED TO TELL ME.....

ACTION NEG LA DEJA SPEAK.....KI SA ARCHIL PA UNDERSTAND LA........

BY THE WAY ARCHIL SEMBLE RINMIN KOZE DJAZZ.....if i am not mistaken li involve ak lot new djazz SIZO.....enfin...nous guin kob pou'n GASPIYE...BON DIEU KON BAY LI PA KON SEPARE....MWEN TA GUIN KOB POUESSE ARCHIL SA....A LA FAIS mwen ta fais......i will be too much for myself..............

PEACE OUT MAY GOD BE WITH BOTH OF THEM TO GUIDE THEM AND LEAD THEM TO THE RIGHT DIRECTION..........AMEN........I feel like a PASTEUSE.....

PhizUniq

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What the F*CK is this???

It's like Achill wanna put Richie out of the band, oh oh!!! Shocked

Damn man!!! Now I'm more pissed off than ever in this situation. Evil or Very Mad

Achill... Richie LOVES Zenglen more than you do, OK!

FANMKONESE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OU AP OCCUPE YO.....ARCHIL AP FAIS ON TI KOUT PLUME NAN CHECK STUB LI YO....LAP BAY RICHIE ON TI CHECK AK PROVISION OF COURSE AND U WILL HEAR ARCHIL AND RITCHIE KI PRAL TETE LANGUE......

SE ON MOUVEMENT DE KOB I SEE.....RITCHIE JIN NIN NAN KOZE KAY LI AP ACHETE LI PA GUIN TOUT KOB LA.....THEREFORE TOUT BETE JIN NIN MODE.....RITCHIE MODE ARCHILL AND ARCHIL AP FINI PA BAY RITCHIE ON TI KOB....AND RITCHIE WILL BE A HAPPY CAMPER...........

PA FAIS COLERE OK...........ITS A MATTER OF TIME............

DEPUIS SOU TON VOIX RITCHIE I DETECT RITHIE PA VLE ALLE PODIABLE.. Idea ...HE'S SCARED.... Idea .START A ZERO PA DOUCE......WHO WILL BACK U UP FINANCIALLY.....MONEY IS VERT TIGHT IN THE HMI NOWADAYS.......SO DO THE MATH..........

SO ARCHIL GIVE RITCHIE A CHECK AND PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVED.....BETTER YET BAL TERRE PORT ST LUCIE.....A LA DE MAUVAISE NOUVELLE Laughing

PhizUniq

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fanm,

I truly hope that Richie stays... For the sake of Zenglen and Konpa!!!

Before, I was kinda doubtful about the situation and Richie. But after hearing him, I see clearer now. Richie has made more sense than Achill. Richie spoke out, and was right when he said if he didn't talk on this time, people would be pointing him out even more. That's true!

Pat was right when he said "It's more than we think." You were right man. Wink

And Richie once again showed that he LOVES Zenglen with his heart. Achill, more than twice, said he can do WITHOUT Zenglen. Go figure...

First, you don't pay neither Zenglen nor the Richie as producer for the album 5 Etwal. Then, you put out a live album off Richie's SOLO work (LE Konpa is HIS!!!) without the conscent of anyone. Now you're giving an ULTIMATUM.

What the heck is this???

True you've have helped Zenglen tremendously financially but that doesn't give you right "life or death" over them. NO! HELL NO, sir!!!

NO, again!!! Damn man!!!

DJ Pepla

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Achill is not thinking. Zenglen is playing songs that the man produce and write. What will happen when the fans get tired of those songs?
Oh L'Eternel, ou fe afe'w men'm peye yo pa peye'w pou li epi yo jwe li le yo vle san ou menm. Oh L'Eternel where is konpa going? The man that produce one of the best album if not THE BEST ALBUM LAST YEAR, can't even make $100,000 on a heartbeat? En fin Shocked Razz Razz Razz

FANMKONESE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MIN PROBLEM MWEN AK TOUT TRANSACTION zenglen/ ritchie....BOTTOM LINE SE ON HISTOIRE DE LARGENT KAP DISCUTE......... Idea .

MUSICIANS HAITAIN GUIN ON TI JEAN VISSIEU.....NO DISRESPECT TO ANY PARTICULAR ONE IN PARTICULAR.........I AM KEEPING IT SUPER REAL HERE.......IT SEEMS VENT YO PA JAMAIS PLIN...... Idea

RITCHIE GOT A HUGE SUM OF MONEY FROM ARCHILL TO STAY ON BOARD OF ZENGLEN AND NOT TO JOIN HANGOUT.....NOW....OU MANGE POIS FO OU KK POIS...ou fais pack ak the devil....devil will get you........BOTH ARCHIL AK RITCHIE AT FAULT....AND MOUN I SEE KI PLUS EN BA SE LOT MUSICIANS ZENGLEN YO.PODIABLE..RITHCIE COULD CRY ALL HE WANTS....sa pa faise mwen..WHY PARCE QUE RITCHIE PLUS BENEFICIER KE LOT YO.....AND SEMBLE RITCHIE PLUS SOUSSE ZO A KE LOT YO....AND ITS A TEAM EFFORT.....

TOUT CRIYE SA SE POU ON KOZE DE KOB.... Idea

Haitianone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Archille wants to come off the like a big dog. But after hearing the interview it seems to me the interview is not needed. There are some very very glaring issues here. Laughing Laughing Laughing

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianone

Glaring issues LIKE WHAT?

Banm analize ou

KM!

Mexkompa Roots

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^^^^

I was going to watch La Novela with grandma but I thought this was a better option. Abuela is loving it! Confused Not the best way to cross over but..

she is loving it .....

mejor que la novela nino!!!
better than the soap opera my boy. >> she said enthusiastically!!! >>70 yrs old.

Pat can you please ask Mr. Achill to do a formal professional press release to inform the community what this is about. So we may understand better this ridiculous ultimatum.

What is the problem? Why is Richie complaining of? Why is he so disatisfied that he walks out from the band he loves? What is the position of the band? What is the agenda for the meeting?

Pardon for saying this Mr. Achill but going public in any other way that posting a professional press release informing the community of the situation is not professional. Pardon again but it really looks like a third world MERCADO. It is embarrasing. sorry.

Richie is Zenglen....who is Achill?

Achill came in ....Zenglen.......about to break out........u get it?
It is not a nice way to go into the history books. My take.

Mexkompa

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: