KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

LADIES, IS IT EVER OKAY TO FAKE ORGASM?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DANIELBONZAM

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 12:05 pm    Post subject: LADIES, IS IT EVER OKAY TO FAKE ORGASM? Reply with quote Back to top

Ladies, Is it ever okay to fake orgasm?
I find it turns guys off!

SweetnessCarlyVice

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I won't say it's ok , but sometimes it just happend.
(MAK)

Sexyin4Bs4U2NV

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's not an okay thing.

I think sometimes it is a circumstantial fact. When you are going at it for hours at a time and the spot is starting to feel numb and irritated, and it seems as if your partner just won't reach there anytime soon, I think it is safer to fake an orgasm rather than flat out tell him you can't go on anymore he needs to stop. Last thing you want to do is to ask a man to stop during intercourse. Best bet is to fake it. 8 out 10 times and base on the way you act (CRAZYLY-TALK A WHOLE LOT OF CRAPS Shocked Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Shocked Embarassed Razz ) when reaching your destination, it may turn him ON and force him to reach one along with you. As if you killed 2 birds with one(fake) stone.

KREOLA

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

EPI SEXY OU FINI PALE Idea

Well Daniel what would you rather:
1. A lady just lying on the bed reading a book
2. A lady faking and getting you excited

DANIELBONZAM

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KREOLA wrote:
EPI SEXY OU FINI PALE Idea

Well Daniel what would you rather:
1. A lady just lying on the bed reading a book
2. A lady faking and getting you excited

None of them! Why aren't you more honest? Because you don't want to hurt him... or too tired to have ogasms

DANIELBONZAM

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ladies, You'd rather "act" than tell the truth? Tell us plizzzzzzz

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
I think it is safer to fake an orgasm rather than flat out tell him you can't go on anymore he needs to stop

What's wrong with that. If a guy needs to stop, I'm tell him he needs to stop. I don' think sex is supposed to be something where you feel obligated to fake it so the other person doesn't get mad, or so he can cum. He can always cum after I have rested a little bit.

IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE FUN AND ENJOYABLE, so if I'm not enjoying it and I can't stop, then we don't need to be doing it.

I have never had to fake an orgasm and I don't think I ever will. When it's time to stop it's time to stop, especially if I'm hurting.

DANIELBONZAM

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think if you're tired n longing for sleep, faking it an orgasm gives us the signal it's okay to let go.The tragic part is a lot of women don't mind if they don't have one every time you know. And, just because they don't climax doesn't mean they haven't enjoyed it....

Chances are ou te gintan fini fer zaferou!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: