KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

TI POUCH.RICHARD CAVE.RICHIE.BRUTUS.PIPO AWAY FROM THE STAGE

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> ASK THE HMI STARS!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:11 pm    Post subject: TI POUCH.RICHARD CAVE.RICHIE.BRUTUS.PIPO AWAY FROM THE STAGE Reply with quote Back to top

We asked some of our HMI stars what hobbies they have AWAY FROM THE STAGE that has NOTHING to do with either MUSIC or SEX...This is what they told us.

*BRUTUS (ZENGLEN): "I like to play BILLIARDS a lot. Plus I also watch SOCCER a lot."

*RICHARD CAVE (CARIMI): "I am a WALL STREET fanatic. I follow the STOCK MARKET a lot."

*RICHIE (Zenglen): "A lot of people don't know this but I used to play BASKETBALL in Haiti a lot. I play basket-ball a lot at the gym where I work out at."

*TI POUCH (DJAKOUT): "If I am away from the stage or music, I like to spend a lot of time with my family."

*PIPO (BELJAZ): "I play BASKETBALL a lot. I am a fanatic of the MIAMI HEAT as well."

Thanks guys

KM!

kompa'npiwo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SE PA TI SEZI MWEN PA SEZI NON, PASKE PA GEN YOUN NAN MESYE SA YO KI DI YO JWE DOMINO, SE MIRAK MWEN TANDE YOUN LADAN YO DI SE TENIS LI JWE LI MENM.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
bonmelon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:27 pm    Post subject: huh huh Reply with quote Back to top

richie pa vle di koze a

r-junile

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bon mwen ta bien renmen we richie ak pipo ki a shot ap jwe basket lol

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> ASK THE HMI STARS! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: