KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

KREYOL LA'S VANESSA TALKS TO KM ABOUT WHY SHE QUIT THE BAND!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rika

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

its like Funky and Tanalex said their is more to this..Kreyol la's loss! and Pat trust me funky is reliable as it get o n this particular issue!

SERE KOSE'W..PA PALÉ!!!!

FANMKONESE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nous la nous chita ap main nous nan MACHEW NOUS AP DIM THERE'S MORE.....SA KI MORE.......PARLE AK MOI....... Rolling Eyes Idea ....

ANYWAY I BET A MILLION IRAQI MONEY KE JOB SA SE ON JOB VANESSA TAP FAIS GRATIS..........was she getting paid.....I BET NO....

Most likely vanessa pral pedi fil nan HMI LA.......SE COMME SA SA TOUJOU FINI AK TI PR TETE CHAT SA YO..........

Funky who is she......ki qualification mamasita sa.......please suspan ap plinyin funky pale AK DJAZZ LA PLEASE.......... Cool

Gromosso

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Vanessa, you're more than welcome to join us in The SANATORIUM babe. It's a brand new facility epi nou chaje ak kabann. All is welcome, Gorille, Gro Tete, Discoteque.Laughing

Good luck Van_KREZI Wink

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

Only Joubert ??????????? Rolling Eye

FUnky, ou komprann bagay yo?

phiz, wne menm ave ou panse menm jan pa'm.

Mwen te di sa deja. Genle fi p'ap janm gen respe nan jazz bann mesye sa yo.

Alexavice, pa gen moun k'ap leve anyen laa non, apa y'ap leve pou kont yo.

FUNKY

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SIROMYEL wrote:
Quote:

Only Joubert ??????????? Rolling Eye

FUnky, ou komprann bagay yo?

phiz, wne menm ave ou panse menm jan pa'm.

Mwen te di sa deja. Genle fi p'ap janm gen respe nan jazz bann mesye sa yo.

Alexavice, pa gen moun k'ap leve anyen laa non, apa y'ap leve pou kont yo.

Syro cherie wap suiv Wink ...but guess what ? Mwen pap di anyen nan koze sa...Ya degage yo...kounea se bisniss djazz mwen ki interesse'm...si pa gin Krezi ladan li...map passe Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There has to be more to this story but like Phiz said, although some of you may not like it, he has a point that this situation has SOME similarities to the Fabiola DRAMA. It was a little interesting the way Vanessa quickly tried to point out how she has nothing against the musicians of Kreyol La, which I believe but DID they witness this situation between Nathan and Vanessa Question If so, did any of them come to her rescue so to speak. JUST WONDERING.

Gromosso

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Vanessa continues: "It had to do with how disrespectful he was towards me during the carnival during an incident that had to do with t-shirts.

Vanessa, are you sure you're telling us the whole story? There's got to be more to this story than just t-shirts. Rolling Eyes

Generally speaking, sound engineers don't give a crap about what goes on with their bands other than THE SOUND. They're there to do a job and that's to deliver the best possible sound they can. Something must have happened. It can't just T-Shirts. Rolling Eyes

LaBelle Kreyolla

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Anyways good luck Vanou, I'm sure you can use the spear time to take care of other things in the meantime while you're still thinking about comin back. Pran courage pitan'm, epi think about it twice, it's not good to just quit on certain things..

Fanatic yo rinmin'w, minm petition yo mete nan lari a pou ou. You could still work for the band, and not come into contact with Nathan. Think about it twice, pa fe nou sa cheri'm. Sad

Chachou

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:37 am    Post subject: Van! Reply with quote Back to top

Their loss! From what I heard happened from you know who Wink Nathan pat gin dwa aji facon sa-a ni avew or anybody for that matter! And someone needs to tek frin brodeu sa-a because from what I understand this is not the firts time this has happened.

Van cheri you are like family and therefore YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL about this whole situation Very Happy All I can say is shame on T-Joe and company for not having a serious talk with this individual--membre fondateur or not he needs to have respect for people. The last conversation I had with un-tel I was told that T-Joe and company had not had any conversations with Nathan condenming what he did and the way he did it when you think about is BAD FOR BUSINESS and hopefully they take that into consideration. Bon tan mwen kote to Jeff nan bagay sa-a--comment fait li pa parle ak musieu?

Antouka toutes bagay en famille supoze resoud en famille--so hopefully Nathan is MAN enough to apologize! Whether you decide to go back or not is your perogative but please pa tuye granmoun nan pou nou tanpri Very Happy

Peace,
Chachou

"The Brightest Future will always be based on a forgotten past, you can't go on well in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches." Anonymous

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: