KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

LISTEN TO RICHIE/ACHIL EXPLOSIVE RADIO INTERVIEW..CLICK HERE
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:18 pm    Post subject: LISTEN TO RICHIE/ACHIL EXPLOSIVE RADIO INTERVIEW..CLICK HERE Reply with quote Back to top

Here is the link to listen to the EXPLOSIVE RADIO INTERVIEW that took place this morning on BEIGI's radio show in Miami on Planet 17. It starts off with a song by Nickenson, then it is followed by ACHILL's interview.

During ACHILL's interview, RICHIE calls in and it goes on from there.

The interview is 40 minutes.

Enjoy

Here is the link
http://www.kepyrecords.com/km/archillrichie.mp3

PS: SPECIAL THANKS to JM PERRY for hooking this up for us.

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

VERY SPECIAL THANKS TO BEIGI for sending us the interview as well.

KM!

salime

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks u mean business!! Very Happy
Will hear it later when I go home!

FUNKY

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Can't wait to get home...will be back with my 2 cents Wink

Thanks Pat and Beigi Wink

Alexavice

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Pat! Banm al tande.

USAhaitian

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Listening to the interview... its really emotional!

Archill is really worried about money and Richie wants credit.

Making things clear, the problem lies within mathematics

Good luck both Archile and Zenglen!

Ben1265

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Interesting interview. The true reasons come out at the end...
I feel solo albums are always problematic, as it's rarely clear whether the compositions on those albums belong to one artist or to one group... It'll be interesting to see what happens.
Now that there's a clear problem with Archille, Zenglen's manager, let's remember Zenglen had serious problems with their previous manager as well (Bellande)... Is there a pattern?

Sweet kowompu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Woyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
I have the feeling that Richie est ingrat Confused Entrevue très interessante Idea
Need to hear from Brutus now :idea:

P.S.: The live volume 3, is average pour ne pas dire mauvais...Kok gage is why I'll buy this one...Richie can still release a volume 4/real volume 3 (Richie and Zenglen, hein Wink) with a BETTER version of Happy 50th and Ou se Idea Think of it !

Xcel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow....wow.

I feel sorry for Richie. Richie deserves better.
Everyone is feeding from Richie's work including Archiles.
Richie I feel you big time----you need to think about your future with Zenglen and Archiles. It would be sad to see an artist like you " MOURI PAUVRE" Leve pied ou frem-m. Sispan'n fet CONTRACT san pa gin yin papier ki signin-----Richie fet bagay yo an professionel. DON'T GIVE UP---ZENGLEN ALWAYS.

USAhaitian

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Richie has been recognized as Zenglen out most successor and close founder, in terms of establishment; however, could he have done it alone?

If Richie or Zenglen hasn't been getting paid for their work, just as any business find out why?

Achile mentions that he doesn't owe anyone one individual nor group and that's clearly not the problem he felt to address, but what's going wrong for Richie now
Could it be as simple as in getting a new accountant, someone who handles the money, having a serious record company or label to distribute the album and still Richie could benefit for his hard work and in effort, i.e. restless nights!
Maybe Archile has way too much that he is dealing with.... these are just a few issues still no answer

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: