KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

RICHIE'S PROBLEM WITH ZENGLEN!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PhizUniq

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OK then, Pat. Thanks for the clarification. Keep us posted.

But I can tell you that I really don't like what is going on now. If Richie is complaining about respect, I feel him on that one.

Let's see how it goes...

Haitianone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I am reading the aged old formula for a band's destruction: respect and money. From the circumstances I am gathering it seems clear Richie's existence in Zenglen has or is coming to an end. Pat, keeps us apprised on future developments of Richie's new band. I wonder when will they come out with a new single.

PhizUniq

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianone wrote:
Well, I am reading the aged old formula for a band's destruction: respect and money.

You said it very well man... Unfortunately!

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Like all of us here, I really do not know what is going on here, but from what I know, I can say that it is a pain to be working hard, and not feel appreciated, respected and given what you deserve.

NEGKREYOL

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mezanmi sa dur anpil wi...

When you work your butt off for something for so long and no one respect you for it...

Minm si ARCHILL ap bay lajan ver min RICHIE MERITE, WI LI **** MERITE anpil respect from his bandmates, especially, BRUTUS.

In everything in life, there gotta be a leader and RICHIE was IT for ZENGLEN... and si sal di pa gin importance pou lot toro kap bay lajan
se deblozay kap kréyé.

Deux TORO pa grondé nan yon sèl savann.

Haitianone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Phiz

It seems Zenglen is no more as we know it. The question is for Zenglen who will be the lead maestro, Brutus or Nicky. I got a vibe that El Pozo is gone, I stand to be corrected. Brutus has a mixed track record with producing Zenglen's albums, and Nicky is a true studio genious but his style is not the kompa style most will associate with Zenglen. We will see what happens as this drama continues.

wonder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

For some reasons I really have a hard time believing that Richie doesn't get enough respect from his bandmates. The reason is simple, who in the HMI doesn't show a great deal of respect to Richie and his accomplishments, even here on KM all the fans talk about how good this guy is (Zenglen fans or not). Richie is one of a few non-singer haitian artists who is well known by many. So for him not getting enough respect from his own bandmates sounds very weird to me unless these people in Zenglen are on something.

neg_montreal

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mwen penser lan n'importe organisation ou buissness chak moun dwe gen place yo, pou fè bagay yo marché. Mwen pa konn Ritchie mais d'après sa mwen wè lan KMtv2 leur Ritchie tap travay avèk Nickenson et Kino(btw Evans Jean se ransé li tap ransé) Ritchie semblé yon nèg très serieux et rigoureux lan travay li. Donc, juste ça mérité anpill respect et yo supposé payé li byen pour sa. Le problème, à mon avis ce ke Achill pas contenter seulement de son rôle d'investisseur. Si ou investit lan yon buissness et buissness lan ap maché kisa ou besoin de plus, kòb ou investi ya rapporté ou that's it. Nèg sa yo mete kòb lan djazz pas pou yo fè kòb men pou yo ka "sipèsta" tou pou nou ap palé de yo sou KM et lan radio. C'est vraiment dommage Shame on you Achill

Montréalais et Jérémien pour toujours

"Pa suiv mwen, mwen jwenn kòb monnen sou dlo" Gazzman Couleur

Sanrick

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wonder, ou fin parle wi man. Tankou Boxer kon di, wap depose wi brodeur.

What kind of respect does he want? There's gotta be something wrong if the whole band is against that one guy.

Let's wait and see Arrow

Sanrick

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
C'est vraiment dommage Shame on you Achill

Neg_montreal, don't be so quick to blame the guy, why don't you just wait for both sides?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: