KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

RICHIE'S PROBLEM WITH ZENGLEN!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:26 pm    Post subject: RICHIE'S PROBLEM WITH ZENGLEN! Reply with quote Back to top

The current situation going on in Zenglen is MORE than just Richie and Achill going at it. Even though I was told about this before, now that it's been revealed in the interview, I can now go ahead and say it.

IT'S ABOUT RESPECT.

My sources tell me that Richie feels that for all the sweat and tears that he's been through for the band, and for all the sacrifice that he's done for the band to put the band where they are at, he does not feel that he gets the RESPECT from SOME of the members.

Apparently some of that was brought to the forefront when he was maestro of the group. Certain decisions that he would alledgedly make to trace some kind of example in the disciplinary department were NOT supported by Achill and senior powerful members of Zenglen. It apparently has become a bit of an uncomfortable situation for Richie to play with what he might feel are SOME PEOPLE IN THE BAND that might not respect him.

NAP SUIV!

KM!

PhizUniq

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Exactly what I was thinking!!!

If Richie decided to step down as the maestro and producer, it is because of something that happened and he couldn't take it anymore.

And now it seems like the cat is getting out of the bag...

We have seen it in many occasions what is being said here. We have seen it!

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh yeah that too and it's been an ongoing thing. So what's the story what's the bottom line. And you know what the Guy do work hard yes so does everyone else but the guy since he been there been the back bone of zenglen. We might not feel it now but it will show sooner or later when he leave or is he? that's what i want to know.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The problem is more than what the general public thinks it is.

KM!

PhizUniq

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
The problem is more than what the general public thinks it is.

Pat,

Every time you say this, you are confusing me big time.

The more you are bringing us the news and explanations , the clearer the situation is becoming to us... Well somehow.

And all we are doing is commenting based on these reports. But when you say this, it's like "Nou poko la menm menm..."

So what is it EXACTLY?!

Last edited by PhizUniq on Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

FANMKONESE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NOW IS RITCHIE USING THE RESPECT AS A FASADE..........OR THE REAL DEALIO IS ABOUT MONEY......MONEY OR RESPECT....SAK PI FO..... Cool

MONEY COMMANDS RESPECT.....NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND......

SO ARCHIL SEEMS THAT HE'S THE PROVIDER FOR ZENGLEN.....MAYBE THE REAL ISSUE IS THE OTHERS RESPECT ARCHIL MORE KE RITCHIE.........SA DWE TAPE RITCHIE SUR LES NERS.........IT BUILTS U KNOW........

One thing RITCHIE fails to comprehend....hard work is one min MONEY IS THE ALL THING MON FRERE......

Gromosso

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's Re$pect (Archill and some members) and Money (Archill)!!!

I strongly believe it's only a matter of time before Richie formally turns in his resignation and Klere takes over for good.

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Phiz

I am not confusing you. I said what I had to say on the situation based on conversations with VERY CLOSE SOURCES. You guys know what I mean by VERY VERY CLOSE SOURCES. Wink

There's tha ACHILL problem, and there is the RESPECT PROBLEM.

KM!

Gromosso

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat, I wouldn't be surprised if by day's end you Richie formally leaves the band.

Mexkompa Roots

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

UNGRATITUDE AND UNAPRECIATION are hard pills to swallow.

Yet, I would like to hear what zenglen has to say about this.

The key is to pull back and give, to be humble and focus on the band.

The man needs respect and appreciation. Well, give it to him.

What does he want?
What does zenglen want?

Put it on the table, meet in the middle and keep the band alive.

One thing for sure. I have never heard about Achil. I hope I would have learn about him for different circumstances, other than him being a BIG PART in the break up of one of the best bands EVER in the History of Kompa music.

Mexkompa

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: