KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

HOW DO YOU SAY NO TO SEX WITHOUT UPSETTING HIM?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DANIELBONZAM

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think the big question is. Are we picking the right time for sex? Like Saturday mornings, the only chance they get to sleep in n clean etc...
Ou pap janm joun eyen

KARAMEL

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KREOLA wrote:
First of all, no guy should be upset at the fact that their partner isn't in the mood to have sex or make love

Mwen pa vle Arrow epi mwen pa vle Exclamation If your upset because of that then that kinda scares me a bit Rolling Eyes
Anger mgmt brothah :idea
:

*I always use the CYCLE excuse...and it's a day Exclamation Laughing Laughing

Kreola,
c'est affaire de " depi mwen pa vlé, mwen pa vlé" a pa fin'n trop bon... Se attitude sa yo ki kon fè gason an faché des fois, n yes he has the right 2b upset... Mwen ka konpran " Anger Management" si'w dil ou fatigué, ou byen ou pa santi'w bien epi missyé ap persisté pou couché ak li but si se gros ponyèt wap fè pou di nèg ou " depi'm di'w mwen pa vlé, mwen pa vlé"... Trust me it aint gonna work when u r either married or living with someone... Confused Se djob yon fanm pou li satisfait nèg li et ceci vice et versa... Si'w fatiguer switch to plan B...
N.B
There are lots of pleasurable things that a woman can do for her bouboute other than intercourse (holding/caressing/masturbating/ oral sex ak ampil lot enkor) Cool

Bon mwen allé papa Laughing Laughing

One Luv,

Kara

SweetnessCarlyVice

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DANIELBONZAM wrote:
Refuse to give your partner some bouboune; I think he has every right to get it elsewhere, and the same applies to you, too.. right?
Guys, What do you think???

Daniel Bonzam , professeur du sex et de l'amour que vous êtes wap fait ampil dézod sou board avec réponse sa wi pamm.
yon ti kestion , sim komprann bien. Ke ou malad , fatiguer , pas sou sa dépi madam ou mandé wap bali , siw dim wi et ke ou pa janm fè égoiste avec SMILBLICK on jou nan vie ou .konnin ou nan manti.
(MAK)

Sexyin4Bs4U2NV

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Flat out, Baby, I am not in the mood for sex now, I'll make it up to you when I can- I Love you.
No execuses is needed, no reason is needed. Your body, mind and soul are entitled to accept and reject at any given time. If HE calls himself your man/partner/husband, or whatever type of relationship you two may have, he should accept your decision not to and go on to other things. EVEN IN CASES WHERE HE IS USED TO HAVING IT WITH A SNAP OF HIS FINGERS (chak jou pa dimanch) I want it want I want it-I give it when I give it... If you don't like it that way WELL* wrong relationship because I refuse to feel obligated even when my body tells me I should not do it.

KREOLA

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WELCOME BACK KARA!!! Very Happy

I agree with your statement... It's not my duty to feel pressure or guilty for not being in the mood. My reply sounded a bit SELFISH... But if he gets upset at the fact that I'm not in the mood, then he has just ruined any ORAL, MASTURBATION, AND CARRESSING thoughts right out the door Arrow

SEXY,

*CHACK JOU PA DIMANCHE VRE NON Exclamation Wink

DonGabbana

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KARAMEL wrote:

c'est affaire de " depi mwen pa vlé, mwen pa vlé" a pa fin'n trop bon... Se attitude sa yo ki kon fè gason an faché des fois, n yes he has the right 2b upset... Mwen ka konpran " Anger Management" si'w dil ou fatigué, ou byen ou pa santi'w bien epi missyé ap persisté pou couché ak li but si se gros ponyèt wap fè pou di nèg ou " depi'm di'w mwen pa vlé, mwen pa vlé"... Trust me it aint gonna work when u r either married or living with someone... Confused Se djob yon fanm pou li satisfait nèg li et ceci vice et versa... Si'w fatiguer switch to plan B...
N.B
There are lots of pleasurable things that a woman can do for her bouboute other than intercourse (holding/caressing/masturbating/ oral sex ak ampil lot enkor) Cool

Bon mwen allé papa Laughing Laughing

One Luv,

Kara[/color]

Kara pale ak yo pou mwen souple
Explike yo
Rakonte yo
Laughing Laughing Laughing

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KREOLA wrote:
WELCOME BACK KARA!!! Very Happy

I agree with your statement... It's not my duty to feel pressure or guilty for not being in the mood. My reply sounded a bit SELFISH... But if he gets upset at the fact that I'm not in the mood, then he has just ruined any ORAL, MASTURBATION, AND CARRESSING thoughts right out the door Arrow

SEXY,

*CHACK JOU PA DIMANCHE VRE NON Exclamation Wink

map veye'w tre pre se jou si ................ se pa selfish selman not in the mood to quote more dag.............. just like that .....oops i think i got myself in trouble here but you know what .............. map veye'w Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DANIELBONZAM

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SweetnessCarlyVice wrote:
DANIELBONZAM wrote:
Refuse to give your partner some bouboune; I think he has every right to get it elsewhere, and the same applies to you, too.. right?
Guys, What do you think???

Daniel Bonzam , professeur du sex et de l'amour que vous êtes wap fait ampil dézod sou board avec réponse sa wi pamm.
yon ti kestion , sim komprann bien. Ke ou malad , fatiguer , pas sou sa dépi madam ou mandé wap bali , siw dim wi et ke ou pa janm fè égoiste avec SMILBLICK on jou nan vie ou .konnin ou nan manti.

Bon il est important, meme urgent, de savoir a qui nous avons affaire. Et comprendre le besoin-sexuelle de l'autre. Dans une relation, de graves problemes surviennent a cause de la sexualite. L'acte sexual doit avant tout etre spontane, sans contrainte et sans obligation. Sinon, comment reussir une vie a deux, s'il n'y a pas de connaissances-sexuelle suffisantes de l'autre.

(So; Il faut s'accepter avant tout tel que nous sommes. Un etre humain avec un sexe. Mot ouvent banni de notre existence....)

KREOLA

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

YANVALOO,

Mwen suspect ke wap veye'm quelque jou vre Papa Arrow

I thought you were planning on coming down for the Fest...But hey you decided not to.

Simplemen veye'm tre bien paske mwen ka pase on vitesse sou ou epuis mwen disparet Arrow Arrow Cool Cool Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: