KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

HOW DO YOU SAY NO TO SEX WITHOUT UPSETTING HIM?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DANIELBONZAM

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:43 pm    Post subject: HOW DO YOU SAY NO TO SEX WITHOUT UPSETTING HIM? Reply with quote Back to top

How do you say no to sex without "upseptting" him??? (Enpil fanm haitinne pa jam ka master skill sa, Why?)

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Don't lead him on, and then say," we can't do this."

That is so wrong.

blackpearl

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO UPSET HIM JUST SAY THAT YOU ARE ON YOUR PERIOD. THAT NEVER FAILS WHEN I USE IT.

DANIELBONZAM

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

blackpearl wrote:
IF YOU DON'T WANT TO UPSET HIM JUST SAY THAT YOU ARE ON YOUR PERIOD. THAT NEVER FAILS WHEN I USE IT.

Faking period. Its very, very bad for relationships!
Here's novel concept; don't worry if you do. Most men would prefer you say no than have sex when you don't want to. If he does want you to perform on demand, change partners. The fact is, you don't need his permission to refuse. If you're polite and he's a nice guy, he might roll over huffliy and sulk for a while but, hopefully, he'll be aware he acting childishly... The big question is: How best to say thanks but no thanks? That really depends on the guy. Try telling the truth! "I'm exhausted and just feel like sleep" or "I don't know why, I just don't feel like it you know. Let's cuddle instead"

So just make it clear you're rejecting sex not him, and as a man, I think a real man should handle it okea...

KREOLA

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

First of all, no guy should be upset at the fact that their partner isn't in the mood to have sex or make love

Mwen pa vle Arrow epi mwen pa vle Exclamation If your upset because of that then that kinda scares me a bit Rolling Eyes
Anger mgmt brothah Idea

*I always use the CYCLE excuse...and it's a day Exclamation Laughing Laughing

Haitianone

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I love to read women's perspectives

DonGabbana

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

Quote:
I always use the CYCLE excuse...and it's a day

N those who won't stop for no red light???

DANIELBONZAM

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Refuse to give your partner some bouboune; I think he has every right to get it elsewhere, and the same applies to you, too.. right?
Guys, What do you think???

KREOLA

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Daniel,

Now if this person is getting rejected from sex then YES go and get it elsewhere.

I believe we are talking about a not in mood situation type of stuff...If my man is not in the mood for sex then I won't pressure him because I won't enjoy the pleasure if he's just lying there on his back while I do all the work on top. Shocked Shocked

GABBANA,

I'll just switch into the convincing mode of cramps, bloating, etc.

H1,

WAP PRAN NOT PAPA Exclamation Wink Ou renmen sa Wink

blackpearl

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

N those who won't stop for no red light???[/quote]

I LET THEM KNOW THAT I STOP FOR RED LIGHTS AND IT IS VERY UNCOMFORTABLE FOR ME TO DO IT WHILE I M SO MOIST WITH YOU KNOW WHAT. IT WORKS ALL THE TIME Laughing Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: