KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

WHOSE RESPONSIBILITY IS IT TO PROVIDE THE CONDOM?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DANIELBONZAM

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 10:44 pm    Post subject: WHOSE RESPONSIBILITY IS IT TO PROVIDE THE CONDOM? Reply with quote Back to top

Whose responsibility is it to provide the condom? (Man or woman)

DANIELBONZAM

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What sort of girl are you? Do you think both of you should always carry condoms???

SweetnessCarlyVice

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

it should be both, there is no shame of any woman carrying a few condoms in her purse.
(MAK)

KREOLA

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WHAT SORT OF GIRL CARRIES CONDOMS?

*The sort of girl that don't want to pick sh*t up off the streets, one who cares about her well-being and her partners being Exclamation

I always provide my KAPOT Exclamation I trust mine better than yours Arrow

JenJen

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Both should carry. If you know that there's a good chance that something is going to happen, then you should be prepared. You shouldn't rely on or assume that the other person will provide the condoms. You are responsible for your well being - not someone else.

JenJen

DANIELBONZAM

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I agree with you guys. Both of you should aways carry condoms. It's a shared responsibility. But must people righteously carry enough condoms just to solve the world's population problem; not so many actually use them...

Gin de foi apers a few drinks epi ket ti abitude-la a-a toutmoun mele... "Did I or didn't I"

JenJen

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DANIELBONZAM wrote:

Quote:
But must people righteously carry enough condoms just to solve the world's population problem; not so many actually use them...

True. That's another matter.

JenJen

blackpearl

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BOTH RESPONSIBILY TO CARRY CONDOM HOWEVER I DON'T REMEMBER EVER HAVING A CONDOM IN MY WALLET NOR MY PURSE I THINK I SHOULD START

DANIELBONZAM

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think (condoms) It's great germ stopper! Not only does it stop sperm, it helps prevent you catching viruses like HIV (which can lead to AIDS) as well as blocking bacteria that carry other masties like gonorrhea...

Well, the condoms was virtually "ignored" when the Pill apeared on the scene; now it's bock in vogue because of AIDS!!!

Diva Duck

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Both should carry a condom. After God, I love myself more than any and everything in the world. I WILL NOT miss out on what life has in store for me because of one moment of blind passion.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: