KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

EXPLOSIVE RADIO CONFRONTATION BETWEEN RICHIE & ACHILL!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PrincessSaSa

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yanvaloo, you just don't understand bro.
So many people are out to make Richie look like the evil one. You have people saying he is being selfish, greedy, egoist, and so much more. Once someone has walked a mile in the man's shoes, then they can understand where he is coming from.
Right about now, Richie is on an emotional rollercoaster so I am not surprised when I hear that he blew up on the radio. However, I cannot believe that all of this is happening (especially the way it is happening).
All of this can be resolved so easily and to see how it is being handled makes me so sad. All I can do is shake my head.

Sanrick

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Now I guess meeting is no longer needed Sad

salime

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh Archille and Richie never heard of: " les linges sales se lavent en famille"?? Oh well I wonder what is going to come out of this mess?

FANMKONESE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DJAZZ SA TOUJOU GUINYIN ON EPISODE LADAN'N PODIABLE........ Idea

Semble se a tour de role musicians nan djazz sa guin regle yo .... Cool .....

FRERO....REGINALD....NOW Il me semble se Ritchie ki ap PMS...NAN DJAZZ LA......WHO WILL BE NEXT.......... Idea ...MWEN PENSE SE DJAZZ FANM KI TA SUPOZE GUIN DRAMA AK PMS.....now min gasson tombe ap PMS SOUS MOUN.....C'EST LE MONDE A L'ENVERT..OU LA OU LA......

DU COURAGE........DEMELE VOS GUETES OK.......

WHAT WILL BE NEXT...... Arrow ....

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

PrincessSaSa wrote:
Yanvaloo, you just don't understand bro.
So many people are out to make Richie look like the evil one. You have people saying he is being selfish, greedy, egoist, and so much more. Once someone has walked a mile in the man's shoes, then they can understand where he is coming from.
Right about now, Richie is on an emotional rollercoaster so I am not surprised when I hear that he blew up on the radio. However, I cannot believe that all of this is happening (especially the way it is happening).
All of this can be resolved so easily and to see how it is being handled makes me so sad. All I can do is shake my head.

Hehehe , i hear things know things and they not confirm , i'm waiting like everyone else. And i'm one that agree with him beleive it or not. 40% so be it since it's been working hard . then Again that's his biznis not mine....... Money talk should be handle in private but once it's out in the open people will say anything. Wish the would find a commom ground , negociation so a suivre toujour. Call him selfish i don't think it's fair cause most of people here will try to take care of their biz and i'm not sure they know all that's going on.

so on that i feel what are you saying .

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Haitianone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This controvery will surely make their live CD the best of all time because it could be the last with Richie in it.

I am happy to see the parties airing out their issues on air. At least the listeners can get an appreciation of the situation. There are better ways to handle such situations but there is some simmering issues.

I wish all parties the best in their future endeavors whichever it maybe.

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

We will have the interview up for you in a few minutes.

KM!

NEGKREYOL

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ki interview, sak fink pasé a...

Patrick, Ou kormancé trop fast pou industry a tande papa...eh, hey. Min leader nan zafè mizik lakay la tandé. KM! toutan toutan toutan.

Map tann li avek impatience.

KREOLA

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Pat,

I can't wait to hear this interview?
May the truth be heard Idea
Once and for all Exclamation

Alexavice

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's a danm shame! Evil or Very Mad Enfin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: