KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

EXPLOSIVE RADIO CONFRONTATION BETWEEN RICHIE & ACHILL!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:47 pm    Post subject: EXPLOSIVE RADIO CONFRONTATION BETWEEN RICHIE & ACHILL! Reply with quote Back to top

It happened about an hour ago on BEIJI's show on a radio station in Miami. ACHILL was speaking to the host talking about the issues between him and Richie, when Richie called in and they both went at it PUBLICLY on the radio station. fireworks WENT ON THE AIR FROM WHAT WE WERE TOLD.

Sta tuned for more.

KM!

DJ Super Duke

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WOWWW !!!! the power of the media....se bel bagay. we need anippet. Did any of our Miami board members hear it? what did they say?

Duke

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
yanvaloo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

k so that's consistent about things that i just heard ............ and Richie gave finally said he's no longer in the band. Check it out Pat.

Is Richie Done?

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ti boxer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Patrick -

please brodeur! Fe nou jwen feed sa! Bondye va beni'w.

Ti Boxer

Gromosso

This crap between Richie and Archill is getting ridiculous. Why don't they sever their ties and get it over with. I'm getting tired of constantly hearing and reading about these two. Enough already. Evil or Very Mad

FUNKY

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

o o min lobey....nap suiv Rolling Eyes

PrincessSaSa

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I cannot believe this. Crying or Very sad

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

PrincessSaSa wrote:
I cannot believe this. Crying or Very sad

Beleive it dear it's all over the place . check out the power of the internet find the interview and the talk .......... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad i'm no press but alot of this thing is true. Pat c'mom i'm waiting here .

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
NEGKREYOL

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat, lage lobey la non... Laughing

FANMKONESE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

YO BATAY....SAK BAT....SA YO DIT LOT.....

RITCHIE BESOIN FAIS MALET LI ONCE AND FOR ALL......U ARE NO BABY....LI PLINYIN TROP.....HOPE THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW..........AND LA PAIX...TIME WILL TELL AK ZENGLEN.......

ZENGLEN WILL BE A HUGE QUESTION MARK PODIABLE......I AM MORE CONVINCE NOW THEN EVER KE YO FAIS MAL DEYE DJAZZ SA.......

ZENGLEN SUPOZE CHANGE NOM'L.....PERIOD.......DONT PROCEED WITH THE ZENGLEN NAME....SEULEMENT HOPE NOUS TANDE'M..... Idea

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: