KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

LC (little cow) TIPS FROM THE WOMEN OF KM!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
michoulove

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:18 pm    Post subject: LC (little cow) TIPS FROM THE WOMEN OF KM! Reply with quote Back to top

Ladies,

How about some cunnilingus tips of our own?

I'm pretty certain our list will be totally different from the one I posted, so let's be troopers and help out our Haitian men. That way, there won't be any excuses as to why they can't TETE KOKO, FE TI BEF, MANJE KOKO, (however you wanna call it). Embarassed Embarassed Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

The directions are quite simple: Just copy and paste the list in your new post and follow the number sequence. For example, I'll start with tip # 1. The next person to post, will copy my post, and simple add tip #2 (or however many tips she wants to post).

Let the fun begin

PLEASE LADIES, DON'T BE SHY. OUR KM MEN WILL ALL LEARN FROM THIS.

Last edited by michoulove on Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

m ichoulove, kudos to your husband, apre yon bel tete koko, ou ouvri 3 posts, good job my friend Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

michoulove

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DONCUE_69 wrote:
m ichoulove, kudos to your husband, apre yon bel tete koko, ou ouvri 3 posts, good job my friend Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

MenkiJan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DONCUE_69 wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Michou lives for TETE KOKO my freind.

BTW Michou where are your tips?

Mwen mande w sa deja nan lot post la ou pran poze ou pa konpran.

I am pretty sure you can help us out as well.

You have to practice what you are preaching mami.. Very Happy

Kembeur

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
so let's be troopers and help out our Haitian men. That way, there won't be any excuses as to why they can't TETE KOKO, FE TI BEF, MANJE KOKO, (however you wanna call it).

There is no doubt that haitian women renmen neg befe, lambe, flange, glouge nan mitan janm a yo. E michoulove sorti pou i pa kite pies exkuz tet fe mal, do fe mal ba neg ki pareseu sou miam chato dore 'a !

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: