KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

LADIES LOCKEROOM: DOES SIZE MATTER?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KREOLA

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh Heck Yah size matters Exclamation Exclamation Arrow

We can sugar coat the subject, but ladies c'mon we all know we like them PACKIN Wink Wink

It makes the orgasm more pleasurable Smile Smile

SweetnessCarlyVice

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yep it matters , but i won't make a big deal out of it...PI GRO PI LONG PI APPETISSANT
épi that's it...
(MAK)

DANIELBONZAM

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Listen guys, In society's eyes, a big penis is something to boast about and sometimes the owner think that's enough on its own to turn women on. So he doesn't bother developing any foreplay skills and becomes very penetration focused by tending to think of sex as intercourse only. I'm not saying all well-endowed men are like this, but some do get a little carried away with the "I've got a big fat cok!" or "mwen menm gade se craze mwen craze-sa net" The fact is that while whopping great penises may impress other men, they tend to freak some normal women out you konw.

So the organ most important to female sexual arousal is the clitoris, not the vagina, and it's stimulated in hands and tongues, not by thrusting penis.

(Bon si se yon fanm ki derange sa se yon lott bagay)

prisk

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lenght not really, but a little thickness doesnt hurt at all Smile
especially at the crucial part.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
DANIELBONZAM

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

prisk wrote:
lenght not really, but a little thickness doesnt hurt at all Smile
especially at the crucial part.

I got a belthickcok myself. But, sometimes its not the really size of the ship; it's the size of the waves! Because a vagina can only feel stimulation in the one or two inches nearest the vaginal opening, and that's it all. (All of the sweet-nerve endings in the vagina are located at the mouth of the vagina.)

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KREOLA wrote:
Oh Heck Yah size matters Exclamation Exclamation Arrow

We can sugar coat the subject, but ladies c'mon we all know we like them PACKIN Wink Wink

It makes the orgasm more pleasurable Smile Smile

Damm kreyola you just told everyone what you all about .hmphhhhhhhhhhh uhhhhhhhhhhh that could be a good thing too.

Hope some1 is not packing to much for you here .............so a suivre Laughing Laughing Laughing allo miami............. Arrow

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DANIELBONZAM

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Let's apply some logic here: Women vaginal muscles are elastic enough to take the bigest penis after all, a woman can deliver a baby from the same place. Right?

Aparentely, its depends on which cok that feels better for her?

knowzy

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jæn RÜb£ns papa ya-p maltraité-w papa
pa occupé yo non gin lot bagay ki ka fèt
gin dwèt gin langu£

veegee

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

When we talk about size, we should differentiate length vs. thickness. I think thickness matters most.

Haitian Flavor

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SweetnessCarlyVice wrote:
Yep it matters , but i won't make a big deal out of it...PI GRO PI LONG PI APPETISSANT
épi that's it...

Couldn't have said it better myself. Cool
You took the words rite out of my mouth. Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: