KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

LADIES LOCKEROOM: DOES SIZE MATTER?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jean Rubens

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:22 am    Post subject: LADIES LOCKEROOM: DOES SIZE MATTER? Reply with quote Back to top

My beautiful Haitian queens, give me your honest opinion DOES SIZE MATTER OR JUST THE MOTION OF THE OCEAN?

kafou

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ahhhh bon Jean Rubens ginleu pran observation. depi yon jeune gason ekri yon post konsa, se observation ke yo fe'l.

Jean Rubens ginyin de leu se pa size la non, rather bouboune nan ki manker charmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lol lol lol Laughing Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

FUNKY

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

For me size does not matter as long take to heaven...Big thing doesn`t mean shit to me.....ou ka gin big size epi anyen ou pa remet..kon tou ou ka gin yon ti bagay epi se TOU-YE Laughing Laughing Laughing

radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FUNKY wrote:
For me size does not matter as long take to heaven...Big thing doesn`t mean shit to me.....ou ka gin big size epi anyen ou pa remet..kon tou ou ka gin yon ti bagay epi se TOU-YE Laughing Laughing Laughing

YEAH IT DONT MATTER UN EPI DI NOU WE'L NOU RELE... ANMWEYYYY Rolling Eyes WHATS UP WITH THAT

FUNKY

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

radiocitadelle2006 wrote:
FUNKY wrote:

YEAH IT DONT MATTER UN EPI DI NOU WE'L NOU RELE... ANMWEYYYY Rolling Eyes WHATS UP WITH THAT

my friend fok ou pa generalise.....mwen pa konn sa...si gin moun ki konsa....sa se bisniss pa yo..but me im not like that at all.....banm diw ki e ou gin yon ti bagay epi ou fe travay la...so pouki pou mwen rele a ?? Rolling Eyes

radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FUNKY MWEN PA DI OU KONSA NON.. BUT I KNOW SOME WOMEN LIKE THAT

FUNKY

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

radiocitadelle2006 wrote:
FUNKY MWEN PA DI OU KONSA NON.. BUT I KNOW SOME WOMEN LIKE THAT

i know...se sa mwen diw...toute regle gin exceptions... Wink

Sexyin4Bs4U2NV

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Most people misuse the term "size matter" when it comes to a male's penis. If you really want to detail the "size" of the matter you'll realized that there is a lot that is not counted for.

Are we talking about the thickness of it or the lenght of it?

Sometimes it can be so big and well rounded but midgetly short. You cannot even get it pass the Vagina gate. All you can settle for is a "PINSSO" RUB it UP DUB. And then there is the lenghty one that doubles in lenght that can get so far deep and damage your placenta for life. Do we really know what we are asking for in term of size? Not even!...Bottom line is, a descent proper size (to me), by all means, are the ones that fall in between and can get the job done.

haitianqueen

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Size++++++ Does matter.

DANIELBONZAM

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, that depends on whether her mane is Marie, Suze, Michelle or Ti leya. In other words, it all depends on how she's made. Vaginas come in different verieties. If she's got a sensitive cervix or low-slung ovaries, then a long penis that reaches high in the upper vagina might cause pain rather than pleasure. If her vagina is wide, a short, fatter penis might make her feel more "filled up" you know...

Anyway, whatever you've got, it's unlikely she'll dich you because of it. Normal people don't fall in love with body parts, but rather, with the person they belong to.

Danielbonzam

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: