KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

MEI MEI/HANGOUT NEW SONG "NO ONE": WORLD PREMIERE!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marcus kompalover

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:09 am    Post subject: mezanmi nan kisa Hmi la tanbe kounye la Reply with quote Back to top

FUNKY wrote:
woyy banm al tandé Laughing Laughing Laughing
gen twop medyokrite nan Hmi la Hang out se youn nan Djazz ki toujou ap fe jan de bagay sa yo apre ouve lekor kounye se no one. tale nou pral soti li sou cd live pou nou al fe kob sou moun. se nou kap fe moun yo al alchete boot leg sispann kopye afe moun fe bagay panou.
chak moun gen yon problem, aya tet fret ti blada.

FUNKY

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:13 am    Post subject: Re: mezanmi nan kisa Hmi la tanbe kounye la Reply with quote Back to top

Marcus kompalover wrote:
FUNKY wrote:
woyy banm al tandé Laughing Laughing Laughing
gen twop medyokrite nan Hmi la Hang out se youn nan Djazz ki toujou ap fe jan de bagay sa yo apre ouve lekor kounye se no one. tale nou pral soti li sou cd live pou nou al fe kob sou moun. se nou kap fe moun yo al alchete boot leg sispann kopye afe moun fe bagay panou.
chak moun gen yon problem, aya tet fret ti blada.

Sal yé ??? Pardon ?? i`m lost Confused Confused

BABYFACE

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
We've also added the MEI MEI/HANGOUT song on the KM MP3 RADIO ON DEMAND for your listening pleasure.. LOOK in the "M" section.

KM!

Thank you anpil Pat. Laughing Laughing Laughing

HARMONIKER FOR LIFE

zipgenel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

one thing I have to say is that soon or later, km members are not gonna be able to express their mind in a post that has mei mei in the title...

some people comes on mei mei post looking for a pictures of the girl with with a extra short on... showing some nice thighs and legs and bib back.. so they can yell anmweeeeeyyyy... that's all...

some people comes looking for a mei mei with a crystal clear voice that can hit notes like a young withney houston... if she falls short even by an quarter of an inch she will be criticized heavily...

what is wrong is that we can not be too harsh on the girl... we can give her credit for wanting and actually trying... whether or not hangout producers did enhance her vocals on the song... she sound way better than the last time... I am kinda disappointed... cause I looking for something original and totally konpa-ish.. but at the same time that could be the beginning of a lot of good things..

what I hate is when some people with no facts and with no comprehension whatsoever, start with a post shouting ANMWEYS... and their next line is " HATERS THIS HATERS THAT"... that shows you some members are just hear for the COMEDY, and can't analyze jack even for a living.. can't contribute nothing of essence to a conversation..

Ernst

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SHE'S DOING A SOLID JOB BUT WHY THIS SONG.

kafou

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zipgenel wrote:
one thing I have to say is that soon or later, km members are not gonna be able to express their mind in a post that has mei mei in the title...

some people comes on mei mei post looking for a pictures of the girl with with a extra short on... showing some nice thighs and legs and bib back.. so they can yell anmweeeeeyyyy... that's all...

some people comes looking for a mei mei with a crystal clear voice that can hit notes like a young withney houston... if she falls short even by an quarter of an inch she will be criticized heavily...

what is wrong is that we can not be too harsh on the girl... we can give her credit for wanting and actually trying... whether or not hangout producers did enhance her vocals on the song... she sound way better than the last time... I am kinda disappointed... cause I looking for something original and totally konpa-ish.. but at the same time that could be the beginning of a lot of good things..

what I hate is when some people with no facts and with no comprehension whatsoever, start with a post shouting ANMWEYS... and their next line is " HATERS THIS HATERS THAT"... that shows you some members are just hear for the COMEDY, and can't analyze jack even for a living.. can't contribute nothing of essence to a conversation..

Quote:

Since mwen we ou peu di kafou, mwen konnin se ave'm wap pale.
since ou te chita sou ban lekol, et mwen minm se anba ban ke mwen te ye, se rezon sa ki fe mwen pa ka fe analyze jodi a.

but i the end of the day, you need the not soo intellectual idividual like myself to feel proud of your educational accomplishement, same way that a doctor need Sick people to cure so he/she can validating his work ethic, same way a lawyer needs criminals so he too can validate his law practices.

in my case you need individuals like myself so you can validate your knowledge. There goes the Philosophies and intellectual. si nou pat passer sou ban lekol, nou tap santi vie nou "Null" papa.

La paix bon dieu ave'w.

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

sexype

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:40 am    Post subject: wow Reply with quote Back to top

wow.. very impressive.. Mey Mey should start singing R&B.. her work probably would be more appreciated.. very good job Mey Mey.

you can hurt me physically but you can never hurt my soul...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
BABYFACE

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zipgenel wrote:

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Pito m ba w bel vag matin yan.

HARMONIKER FOR LIFE

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

it's too bad that she did not sing it last night...

philosophenoir

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mwen tolere mix lan net ale.

that's what's up!

mwen ka imajine malheur mix sa a pral sou piste yo.....

bel ploge tankou se lanmidon

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: