KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

MEI MEI/HANGOUT NEW SONG "NO ONE": WORLD PREMIERE!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Madan Mika

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! I'm Suprise, Not bad at all..

MADAN MIKA
BACK ON KM
NO MORE BORING DAYS

islandspicey

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

She sounds way better. Not as annoying and nerve wracking as the last track.

UMMS0311

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ok better than last one with the help of digital effects, one questions did they get the ok from Alicia keys?
Keep working Mei Mei!

bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shocked Shocked WOWWW MEI MEI FE AN BEL TRAVAY LA'A !!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy !!! BON MWEN KONEN KE MWEN TE DURE AVEK LI. MEN LEU'M FIN TANDE TRACK SA'A. Shocked Shocked MWEN OBLIJE MANDE APOLOGIZE POU LI. MEI MEI SE AN REAL ARTIST. EPI CHANTE KE LI CHANTE AN. SE PA'A AN CHANTE EASY. EPI LI METE TOUCHE PA'A LI. SONG LAN BON. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
[color=red]
NO ONE
VERSION KOMPA AN FRESH ANPIL. EPI MWEN RESI KONTAN TANDE REAL MEI MEI AN. KOUNIAN'AN MESPERE KE HANGOUT PRAL KITE'L PRAN PLUS EXPANSION LI. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil PASKE MEI MEI GEN ANPIL POTENTIAL EPI LA'P POTE AN LOT VIBES NAN HMI AN Very Happy Very Happy

BON MWEN KWE ... NAN MMS CLUB LAN PA'T GEN FEMALE MEMBER. MEN JUST POU TET CHANTE SA'A. MWEN ANTRE NAN MMS CLUB LAN. Very Happy Very Happy Wink Wink

MEI MEI ROCKS !!! Very Happy Very Happy
[/color]

jeanVALjean

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very Good job Mei Mei...I thoroughly enjoyed that rendition...Continue to improve with each passing song...

belfam

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The music itself is not bad at all Very Happy
but as for Meimei's voice sorry not impressed Sad
pitit la chante nan nin twop Confused
maybe it is because i heard so many better renditions
from everybody and their mama that the song became
annoying and therefore having someone doing a
lesser job than the original is getting on my nerves
but the kompa rendition is not bad at all good job hangout.

mcflipflap

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mezanmi si MEI MEI Make yon point fok nou ka balil.Pa gen kesyon de effects li gen nan voix'L sil pat byen chante'l. Effects ou pa li tap mal soti.Tout neg ki nan mizik menm Jan ave'm konin' sa'm di la tres byen.le fini mizik sa'a pagen trop effects pase sa.Bravo MEI MEI kontinye travay pou'w ka fel pi byen demen.

princessj

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kafou wrote:
princessj wrote:
Interesting arrangement...
Her voice sounds a bit synthesized to me, wonder if she's using a vocoder? She really isn't showing much range on this track, and at times her singing voice sounds like she's talking through the song. I don't know if I would have been so ambitious as to do Alicia Keys, as few people can but Mei Mei did fairly well...she's obviously not tone deaf. In any case, it's a pleasant island sounding remix, nothing remarkable.

BON SE PA SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Ou minm Again!

What esle is new, se pa minm ou minm ki di James Cardozo Pi Gro Bassist nan HMI.

Ahhhhhhhhhh banm tan opinion yon lot moun pito, paske li pi valid, paske you are one of the biggest fanatic malad, ohhhhhhh 3millions copy pou album t-vice la. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Koulyea wap juje Talent, a la De salManaza!

LA PAIX bon dieu ave'w

This is the problem with some of you, you simply can't let bygones be. Rather then look at my objective and rational review of what I heard and try to understand my crique of the 'bel pitit' from a musical stance, you go off on a tangent about things in the pass which are irrelavent to the topic at hand all in an effort to discredit what I've stated. These little attacks need to know when and where, otherwise people won't bother trying to have serious discussions on KM. Kafou for 2008 please consider giving the board a chance to move forward...let it go.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
NELSON29

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Not bad at all. shes moving in the right direction. i really like the drum programing and guitar solo. the keys were on point but nothing to rave about.

MMS alumnis should be very thrilled ,she send ya a shout out Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

konpa rockers

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
the music is not bad at all..... Cool Cool

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: