KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

ZENGLEN MUSICIANS' GROWING FRUSTRATION AGAINST RICHIE!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ti boxer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Le granmoun pale - nou pa vle tander! Ok. Selman, mwen di Ritchie pap fe ron pot! Misye pap fe ron pot! Pa bliye'm te di nou sa.

Ti Boxer

NEGKREYOL

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I hope the nonsense stop and Richie is able to go on with ZENGLEN and continue the legacy he has started...belle melodie.

I don't really know what happen but sometimes one needs to stand up for his or her right. Parfois Executive producer sa yo kon pran atis yo pou yon bann égaré.

So, don't be so quick pou nou jugé neg la. lè fini pou ka di atis ayisien mouri pov.

bò icit moun pa jwé ak lajan neg tandé... si se pwoblem lajan wi!!!

Gromosso

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Neg, we don't know exactly what's going on between Richie/Zenglen/Archill, but is it fair to Zenglen that Richie is taking this stance (status unknown), I say NO. The best thing the parties involved need to do is to come to a prompt resolution so that they can all move forward. But you're right though, bo isit moun pa jwe ak lajan moun.

NEGKREYOL

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GRO, mwen wè kotéw ye wi... mwen dakor avèw 100%

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

For some reasons I have a feeling that Neg Kreyol is right one this one. My gut is telling me that this is another example of a hard work ing musicain begin cheated out of hir rights, and you know as much as this may be unfair to the band, I think Richie should stand up for what is his,and I think zenglen should back him up on this one.

Richie may be going about this the wrong way however. Maybe there is a better way for this situation tio be solved

One thing I know, Richie loves Zenglen. Li travay anpil pou jazz la. Otherwise li t'ap kite jazz la deja. SO HOPEFULLY IT WON'T COME TO HIM LEAVING.

Sanrick

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Le granmoun pale - nou pa vle tander! Ok. Selman, mwen di Ritchie pap fe ron pot! Misye pap fe ron pot! Pa bliye'm te di nou sa.

Keep dreaming Boxer. The way I see things going with this band... hhhuuummm

Don Han

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think they 're going survive without Richie. But I don't think they gonna be the same Zenglen without Richie. M' rete kwè se sa ki fè Richie ap aji konsa.He thinks he is Zenglen. Ni Richie ni Zenglen ni fanatik yo... tout moun ap victim.
Avèk tout album sa yo y'ap ka kenben pou 6 mwa men eske y'ap ka kenben pou 1,2,3..ane ankò. That the question we all want to know the answer. N'ap suiv bagay yo Pat.

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zenglen will be fine for now , then what Happen when we get tired of the songs they have now. We going to ask for a new album and without Richie i hate to say it but it will be felt later on rest assure. Wink

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gromosso

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
I think Richie should stand up for what is his,and I think zenglen should back him up on this one.

Syromiel cherie, Richie is standing up for what's his but you cannot ask his bandmates to stand up alongside Richie on this one. The problem is between Richie and Archill (Zenglen's Investor). Unfortunately, Zenglen is caught in the middle. The guys have no choice but to keep on playing. Afterall, they have responsibilities. I'm sure they would want to but they can't. You're right though, Richie worked his butt off for the band.

Boxer, keep dreaming ok bro. Keep dreaming just like you've been doing it with your BoSucks. Laughing

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gro , mwen pa di jazz la pou yo sispann jwe. Bon m'ap pare pou mwen al nan yon zenglen Samedi swa. I don't even agree with the fact that Richie is not performing with the band, since he is not officially out of the band.

There are other ways to support Richie on this. Like expressing their support verbally etc.

Jodi a se Richie, demain it will be Nikki, avec tout lot moun ki gen pou yo soti solo album yo. When you're in a band, it's good to support one another when it is called for.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: