KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

What About Those Nets

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trackmaster

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:21 pm    Post subject: What About Those Nets Reply with quote Back to top

What are your views about the Nets? Can they get pass Miami. Then Detroit?? Can the nets upset the Pistons?

PhizUniq

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The Nets are a pretty solid team. I like how Kirstic has developped from last season. Even Jason Kidd said he's the best big man he's played with in his career.

It's not the same Nets what went to the Finals two times consecutively. But they're doing their thing.

But I wouldn't be too quick. Let's wait for 2 more games in the series. Anyway, I was happy they beat the Heat. Laughing

islandprincesse

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

PhizUniq wrote:
Anyway, I was happy they beat the Heat. Laughing
Why all the "hate" Phiz? Bay mesye yo on chans Rolling Eyes

Xcel

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

When you have at least four guys that could score 20 or more points each night. It's going to be touch to beat that team. The Nets definitely can upset Detroit. Remember that even when Detroit won the NBA final; the Nets won the series in the regular season.

PhizUniq

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

islandprincesse wrote:
PhizUniq wrote:
Anyway, I was happy they beat the Heat. Laughing
Why all the "hate" Phiz? Bay mesye yo on chans Rolling Eyes

Oh Island Princesse Shocked Shocked Shocked

What did I do? I'm just saying. Very Happy

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

uhhhhhhhhhhh so far so good , but i think they mean biznis ....................Jeferson going down is not good but a suivre ..................No Kobe ooops wrong post sorry DJK Laughing Laughing Laughing Shocked Shocked Shocked Did i said that?

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
konpaconvert

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Can they? Yes...

Willl they? TBD

The one thing about Miami this year, no one I mean no one can predict where they will end up or how they will play...Steve Kerr said it best the other night.."the Heat have it fans on an emotional roller coaster"

I fthe Heat play like they did in game 5 & & in round 1, the Nets have won their last game of the series, but there's no telling what Heat team will take the floor so you won't know until after the 1st quarter and even then that still doesn;'t mean they will win or lose.

I am through trying to figure out this team, it won't surprise if they lose thi sseries but it won't surprise if they make it to the NBA finals either. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

konpadiva

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I hope the Nets kill Pistons! Lawd knows I can't stand them. Rolling Eyes

tipoupouche

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GO NETS.... GO NETS... There is only one thing I hate more than Pat Riley is the Boston Red Sox. I do not want PAT to even come close of winning a championship.... Miami must be defeated.....

GO NETS.....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: