KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

SANDRA ON MASTURBATION*WOMAN ON WOMAN LOVE*CELIBACY!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI DIVAS CLUB!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:44 pm    Post subject: SANDRA ON MASTURBATION*WOMAN ON WOMAN LOVE*CELIBACY! Reply with quote Back to top

Zin songtress SANDRA is very opinionated, even though you might not know that just by watching her move on the stage when she plays with ZIN.

She has some very strong opinions on some interesting topics. Check it out.

*MASTURBATION!

SANDRA: "I used to masturbate a lot. I don't anymore because of a personal struggle that I am going through right now. Masturbation is a very healthy thing, regardless of how good the sex is in your relationship. There is no reason why women should be ashamed to say that they masturbate."

*WOMAN ON WOMAN LOVE

SANDRA: "Woman making love to another woman, I have never been into that. It actually sickens me. I can't do that.

When we asked her if she would do a MENAGE A TROIS with another woman if the love of her life asked her to do it, she responded

SANDRA: "I think that's NASTY. I can't do that. I can do 2 man and me as the only woman, but NOT the other way around."

*CELIBACY

SANDRA: "I actually am trying to be celibate right now. People laugh at me when I tell them that, but I am holding my ground. It requires a lot of will power, but I can do it. If I happen to see someone that I am attracted to or vice versa, and that is all they want from me is sex, SI LI FE'W MOUYER (You know where ladies), you avoid that peron altogether. This is something that is very important to me."

KM!

Madan Mika

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

MADAN MIKA
BACK ON KM
NO MORE BORING DAYS

islandspicey

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Go Sandra!
Very interesting responses.
Celibacy actually isn't that hard once you get used to it. Very Happy

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MADAN MIKA

NO EMOTICONS POST here...PLEASE

SPEAK YOUR MIND!

PS: Ou pa pran CHOC konsa pou bagay MIKA INDECENT PROPOSAL nan and the ROOSEVELT SHOCKER...epi se SA ki fe'w sezi a?

MET GRANMOUN SOU OU! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

KM!

choubenz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:53 pm    Post subject: Re: SANDRA ON MASTURBATION*WOMAN ON WOMAN LOVE*CELIBACY! Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
Zin songtress SANDRA is very opinionated, even though you might not know that just by watching her move on the stage when she plays with ZIN.

*MASTURBATION!

SANDRA: "I used to masturbate a lot. I don't anymore because of a personal struggle that I am going through right now. Masturbation is a very healthy thing, regardless of how good the sex is in your relationship. There is no reason why women should be ashamed to say that they masturbate."

*WOMAN ON WOMAN LOVE

SANDRA: "Woman making love to another woman, I have never been into that. It actually sickens me. I can't do that.

When we asked her if she would do a MENAGE A TROIS with another woman if the love of her life asked her to do it, she responded

SANDRA: "I think that's NASTY. I can't do that. I can do 2 man and me as the only woman, but NOT the other way around."

*CELIBACY

SANDRA: "I actually am trying to be celibate right now. People laugh at me when I tell them that, but I am holding my ground. It requires a lot of will power, but I can do it. If I happen to see someone that I am attracted to or vice versa, and that is all they want from me is sex, SI LI FE'W MOUYER (You know where ladies), you avoid that peron altogether. This is something that is very important to me."

KM!

PAT---

SHE LIKES TO DO IT IN PRIVATE OR IIIIIIIIII CAN WATCH Laughing Laughing Laughing

k-lito

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:54 pm    Post subject: Re: SANDRA ON MASTURBATION*WOMAN ON WOMAN LOVE*CELIBACY! Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:

*MASTURBATION!

*WOMAN ON WOMAN LOVE

*CELIBACY

KM!

I almost chocked drinking water while reading that thing.... OH OH OH... Laughing Laughing Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing

"It has been my observation that most people get ahead during the time that others waste."
Henry Ford

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bambyvicekreyol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gros sujet!!!

Sak pa kontan --> Poursuit ton coridor...

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MayMay

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well if she knows what she wants...that's her choice, her opinion!
you go girl!
Very Happy

Cheetah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tout moun sou chock! Laughing

Sandra is in a class by herself, very outspoken lady, not shy at all to express herself in so many ways, in so many words, li pa nan cache anyen, lap ba ou'l jan li ye a!

Eh ben Sandra, kom se ou ki ka fe'l, fel! Mr. Green

sexyt

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

islandspicey wrote:
Go Sandra!
Very interesting responses.
Celibacy actually isn't that hard once you get used to it. Very Happy

True its not Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI DIVAS CLUB! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: