KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

MEI MEI'S RATINGS ON HMI HUNKS ON LOOKS & SEX APPEAL!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI DIVAS CLUB!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tipoupee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

7 pages Surprised Surprised Oh my on mod gabanna yo kouri ak mei mei tankou se mort gate, lol konye-a li sotte, li enbesil li tout bagay Laughing Laughing pep la sakrifye timoun nan paskeu li pa konen Pouchon djakout ala tchwaka Laughing Laughing

there's go the saying "Beauty is nothing without brain" Laughing Laughing

La prochaine fois petite, faut bien reflechir avant de parler Wink

TOTOVICE

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
honestly...I never was a big fan of MeiMei's but I think you guys are taking this a little bit too far...its not that serious folks...I don't think she's a ditz because she doesn't know some music persoanlaites by name and so what she thinks Ti Joe is old...maybe he is a little too old for her...remember she's still relatively young!!! everyone is entitled to their own opinion and she expressed hers whether we like it or not!!!

Daph,

mwen pap pra san nan main'w Smile mwen pat pran nin nan main Patrick too!

Come on now! Are you guys serious!..

Hold up!

Patrick,

Let me ask you something!

Did you ask her about " AUGUSTE DUVERGER" or POUCHON (DJAKOUT) ?

I would forgive her if she says she doesn t know who AUGUSTE DUVERGER IS NOT FREAKING POUCHON! MY 4 year old son knows who POUCHON DUVERGER IS go figure!

TOTOVICE
BOSTON UNITED TOUT TAN!

daphnee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TOTOVICE wrote:
Quote:
honestly...I never was a big fan of MeiMei's but I think you guys are taking this a little bit too far...its not that serious folks...I don't think she's a ditz because she doesn't know some music persoanlaites by name and so what she thinks Ti Joe is old...maybe he is a little too old for her...remember she's still relatively young!!! everyone is entitled to their own opinion and she expressed hers whether we like it or not!!!

Daph,

Hold up!

Patrick,

I would forgive her if she says she doesn t know who AUGUSTE DUVERGER IS NOT FREAKING POUCHON! MY 4 year old son knows who POUCHON DUVERGER IS go figure!

TOTOVICE
BOSTON UNITED TOUT TAN!

Toto...why is it so unbelievable??? She's not an HMI chick...from what I gather she knew mostly about the AMI...she probably doesn't feel the need to know every memeber of the HMI and why should she??? She works her gigs and then bounces so what's wrong with that. She probably knows them by face but not by name....heck she probably even took pics with the dude but never really knew he was...its no biggie. How many times have you guys run into people that you know but can't remeber their name for the life of you..people take it easy Laughing Laughing

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tipoupee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TOTOVICE wrote:
Quote:

Daph,

Hold up!

Patrick,

TOTOVICE
BOSTON UNITED TOUT TAN!

Voila, paskeu he goes mostly by Pouchon than 'Auguste Duverger" si c le cas sa ka rive ke li pa konen kiyes, men lap konen vizaj lan m sure et certaine sauf si li gen ZERO knowledge @ the HMI Wink

daphnee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tipoupee wrote:
TOTOVICE wrote:
Quote:

Daph,

Hold up!

Patrick,

TOTOVICE
BOSTON UNITED TOUT TAN!

Voila, paskeu he goes mostly by Pouchon than 'Auguste Duverger" si c le cas sa ka rive ke li pa konen kiyes, men lap konen vizaj lan m sure et certaine sauf si li gen ZERO knowledge @ the HMI Wink

does it really make a difference if they said Pouchon or Auguste...she doesn't know the dude..bottom line Laughing Laughing at least not by name Laughing

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Haitianone

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Leave Mei Mei alone, this is her opinion and she is entitled to it. If she thinks some people are old so what, she entitled to say some people got horrible personalties and in regards to that person others have said the same thing.

Mei Mei is keeping it real while many folks favorites bands cannot even try. Menti'm fe!!!! Cool

kafou

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TOTOVICE wrote:
Quote:

Daph,

Hold up!

Patrick,

TOTOVICE
BOSTON UNITED TOUT TAN!

EPI SE SUR KE HANGOUT JWE FACE A DJAKOUT DEJA!
UNLESS LEU HANGOUT FINI JWE EN PREMIER LI ALLER LAKAY LI, MWEN SE TA SEUL REZON.

ANTOUKA, BAGAY LA PARET LAID

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

FUNKY

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bay ti lezanj la vag mezanmi..it`s not her fault Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

so what`s the Status of MMS club ?? im sure li pa konn sak MMS club la Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

daphnee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kafou wrote:
TOTOVICE wrote:
Quote:

Daph,

Hold up!

Patrick,

TOTOVICE
BOSTON UNITED TOUT TAN!

EPI SE SUR KE HANGOUT JWE FACE A DJAKOUT DEJA!
UNLESS LEU HANGOUT FINI JWE EN PREMIER LI ALLER LAKAY LI, MWEN SE TA SEUL REZON.

ANTOUKA, BAGAY LA PARET LAID

oh Kafou...pitit 19ans embarasse'w Laughing Laughing why does it matter so much??? Are you guys taking this personal because she doesn't know you're siperstar?!? Laughing Laughing She knows the dude more than likely but not by name..we all have those moments guys...don't take it so personally. Pouchon will be ok

TOTOVICE

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DAPHNEE,

Fe respe ou tande NE Pats hater ke ou ye Smile You are fighting a lost case sister!, T-pitite la voye K@K@ epi that's it ! epi li voye k@k@ MAGISTRALMAN ANKOR WI!......... Laughing FUNKY SA OU DI NAN SA?

MWEN TA RENMEN KONEN ESKE LI KONEN SHABA? I MEAN MR. HERVE ALTHENOR! Laughing

TOTOVICE
BOSTON UNITED TOUT TAN!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI DIVAS CLUB! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 14 of 17

Jump to: