KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

KREZI 2007 LIVE CD: THE OFFICIAL KOMPAMAGAZINE REVIEW!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FUNKY

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat i agree in the last part..jan krezi mét mizik yo...for me pa tcheke krezi té dwé fini album..a part de ca...bel album Cool

Sanrick

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I must add in Ti Mafi the voice was too low. Apres sa cd sa on point!

kompared

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice breakdown Pat. I cannot comment on the Cd since I have not listened to it yet, but so this CD has a lot of good reviews here.. Very Happy

KIMBE LA KREZI... Very Happy

Tetkale

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, I think it's safe to say that so far Krezi's live album has been getting the better reviews. Good for them, the hard work is paying off.

Mwen poko resevwa kopi pa'm nan men bann review sa yo fè san'm cho Laughing

Choices, not luck make up someones destiny...

bambyvicekreyol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hum hum... My humble opinion... hum hum... Laughing
I love ONE song and that is Miyan Miyan. That song is great, the only thing that could make it better would be Roosevelt's vocals.
I like TWO songs. Lem wew and Pa tcheke Krezi even if I think that the drums are very weak! Tambou a apoint men battery a poko yes menm. Gen kote battery a kitew en suspan, you're like lagel lagel but nada! The vocals are a bit too low from time to time, and the crowd ovations are sometimes too long, but lik Sanrick said when the crowd sings for Mika is really cute
The other songs ... Rolling Eyes can we say boring. Si se konsa yo jwe nan bal map tou mouri! music yo slow, yo langoureux, epi yo infini Rolling Eyes Not my cup of tea dutou. And that negosye song, vreman se pa live la ki pa bon, se music la en li menm. Li tankou yon bouyi vide kap kouri san destination.
Anyway, men konnen gen moun ki pral di map hate, I'm already ignoring them
MY OPINION PEOPLE!!!

Sak pa kontan --> Poursuit ton coridor...

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ticlo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pat tu as bien etudie le cd!!!

Je pense egalement,que Krezi dwe mete roosevelt 1 petit peu plus nan de series de choeurs!
Ensuite,ce que je felicite,c'est le jeu de drums dans Negosye et Let's Talk!!
Je pense que mika a fait 1 bon travail egalement,mais dans le debut de la musique " Pa tcheke ", on sent 1 faiblesse dans sa voix,je pense qu'il ont de meilleures versions,d'apres ce que j'ai entendu dans plusuieurs bals!
En general,c'est 1 excellent album live ! Tres bon travail KREZI!!! Bon Bagayy!!

Fe zafew,map fe zafem...

jeancelestin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The cd is on point! Krezi continues to drive poeple "krezi" since their birth.
Bel cd! the live background is very palpable. ou tande tou bri yo, noise yo deye a. That is how a live is supposed to be.
Good job by krezi. They really continue to impress me

islandspicey

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the break down. Made a few good points to look at.

kompared

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just got my KREZI live , map tounin... Very Happy

BAN DEYE

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bambyvicekreyol wrote:
hum hum... My humble opinion... hum hum... Laughing
I love ONE song and that is Miyan Miyan. That song is great, the only thing that could make it better would be Roosevelt's vocals.
I like TWO songs. Lem wew and Pa tcheke Krezi even if I think that the drums are very weak! Tambou a apoint men battery a poko yes menm. Gen kote battery a kitew en suspan, you're like lagel lagel but nada! The vocals are a bit too low from time to time, and the crowd ovations are sometimes too long, but lik Sanrick said when the crowd sings for Mika is really cute
The other songs ... Rolling Eyes can we say boring. Si se konsa yo jwe nan bal map tou mouri! music yo slow, yo langoureux, epi yo infini Rolling Eyes Not my cup of tea dutou. And that negosye song, vreman se pa live la ki pa bon, se music la en li menm. Li tankou yon bouyi vide kap kouri san destination.
Anyway, men konnen gen moun ki pral di map hate, I'm already ignoring them
MY OPINION PEOPLE!!!

NEMPOT MOUN KI TE ESPERE YON BAGAY DIFERAN DE SA TAP YON MOUN KI PA JANM LI BOD LA.........AFTERWARDS ITS YOUR OPINION .....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: