KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

KREZI 2007 LIVE CD: THE OFFICIAL KOMPAMAGAZINE REVIEW!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Millé-Next !!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
*Carnival style solos from DAVIDOFF + an AWESOME SPOTLIGHT ON THE "BAN DEYE". That part just takes the song OVER THE TOP.

Bel review, I must honestly say that cd will do a lot for Krezi, man when I heard the ban dèyè in "Pa Tcheke Krezi" I nearly lost my mind.

I always try not to say too much regarding the bands I favor because a lot of people on the board tends to think when you have something positive to say about your favorite groups you are being bias.

KREZI MIZIK FOR LIFE BABY..............

Millé-NEXT- TOU TAN
MACAYA-.-.-.-.

DonGabbana

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sa'm enmen sou CD sa se ke nan tout sa'm tande yo se li ki plus reponn a sa'm atann de on "LIVE"... Li plus raw ke lòt yo Wink
Men a pa de sa... CD sa fè moun nan kont avè'm a koz de JIMBO ki di gen moun ki voye lòt moun fè Pwopagann... So m'pap pale nan dosye sa Laughing Laughing Laughing

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I really enjoyed your review Pat.

nice constructive criticism. I can't wait to hear this live especially "PTK" because krezi's ban deye is what made me fall in love with them in first place...and DELICE of course.

though I haven't heard it...BAGAY YO RED should have been on this cd. Does KREZI even play this song live?

BABYFACE

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thx for the review Pat.

Krezi is working very hard. Wink

HARMONIKER FOR LIFE

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DonGabbana wrote:
Sa'm enmen sou CD sa se ke nan tout sa'm tande yo se li ki plus reponn a sa'm atann de on "LIVE"... Li plus raw ke lòt yo Wink
Men a pa de sa... CD sa fè moun nan kont avè'm a koz de JIMBO ki di gen moun ki voye lòt moun fè Pwopagann... So m'pap pale nan dosye sa Laughing Laughing Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
ki moun ki lan kont ave'w la, Don?
ah mon cher, bay review pa'w la...
map tann li... Cool Cool Cool

DJ Pepla

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gromosso wrote:
Quote:
VERDICT: I did NOT like the fact that out of the 7 songs, ONLY 2 can qualify as UPTEMPO CROWD BANGERS, and I am a bit dissapointed that they did NOT include one or two more UPTEMPO NUMBERS because They are good at those.

Also, the way that they started the CD with two songs that do not have ENERGY TO GET YOU IN A FESTIVE MOOD, they CAN lose a couple of people GIVING A LISTEN TO THE GROUP for the first time.

Pat, I said the exact same thing but some people here wanted to bite my head off.

They should have included another fast tempo song. Either their HIT carnaval Solidarite or one of the other two fast tempo songs on the album in Fe Zafe'w or Bagay Yo Red as some sort of intro to start pushing the song.

A la nou menm sa!

Don't worry, nou pa bezwen di Patrick anyen ban'n DRY EYES! Laughing

Stop it Gro.

The way KM does it and the way you did it is different.

Anyway, I'm waiting for my copy in the mail. I'm anxious!

It seems like this will prbably be the best live CD out. (you feel me Gro? Wink )

DonGabbana

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jay Brooklyn wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
ki moun ki lan kont ave'w la, Don?
ah mon cher, bay review pa'w la...
map tann li... Cool Cool Cool

Zanmi sa'k te ba'w cd an Laughing Laughing Laughing
Review'm lan m'te bay li deja... M'panse yo fè erè fè LIVE officiel yo avèk on grenn LIVE... M'panse yo te dwe met kanaval la... M'enmen jan nou ka tande PATISIPASYON PIBLIK la sou CD an... An gwo li s'on bel albòm men yo te ka fè plus fasilman avèk lòt seleksyon Wink
7.5/10

pwen_de_jou

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great review Pat.

I agree. All the songs are nice, but considering how well they did on the two fast tracks that were provided, I was disappointed that there weren't more.

Haitianone made a good point also. What was up with that long, awkward section of cheers from the crowd? I kept waiting to see if there was something else and found nothing.

passionkompa

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good review PAT.

BY the next album tout AYISYEN KREYOL ap KREZI

mwen KREZI deja poum pa di LOCO, ANRAGEEEEEEEE

Gromosso

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DJ Pepla wrote:
Gromosso wrote:
Quote:
VERDICT: I did NOT like the fact that out of the 7 songs, ONLY 2 can qualify as UPTEMPO CROWD BANGERS, and I am a bit dissapointed that they did NOT include one or two more UPTEMPO NUMBERS because They are good at those.

Also, the way that they started the CD with two songs that do not have ENERGY TO GET YOU IN A FESTIVE MOOD, they CAN lose a couple of people GIVING A LISTEN TO THE GROUP for the first time.

Pat, I said the exact same thing but some people here wanted to bite my head off.

They should have included another fast tempo song. Either their HIT carnaval Solidarite or one of the other two fast tempo songs on the album in Fe Zafe'w or Bagay Yo Red as some sort of intro to start pushing the song.

A la nou menm sa!

Don't worry, nou pa bezwen di Patrick anyen ban'n DRY EYES! Laughing

Stop it Gro.

The way KM does it and the way you did it is different.

Anyway, I'm waiting for my copy in the mail. I'm anxious!

It seems like this will prbably be the best live CD out. (you feel me Gro? Wink )

If you say so NuPepViceLa. Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: