KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Has anyone noticed this about System?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Machiavel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My best memorable moment with System was when they played with Freres Dejean, with Almando Keslin at the drums for Freres Dejean. Ti Jean was on fire that night. He set out to outdo Almando, and I enjoyed every minute of it.

"Let there be sound," Said the Lord, and System Band was created.
From the newly discovered Dead Sea Scrolls

neg_montreal

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mon meilleur souvenir de system band

avril 1995 ou 1996: Album avèg là.

Montréal 3500 personnes au Paladium de Longueil pour la première fois de ma vie ke mwen wè bagay sa a, et mwen pa janm re wèl ankò. Yo joué avèg là lan mitan bal là. yo rejoué li à 2:50 à peu près, à 3:00 leur bal fini peuple là remandé avèg là encore. Donc ils ont joué ce morceau 3 fois dans un seul bal et à chaque le public en redemandait. D'ailleurs mwen gin impression ke se seul Montréal ke musicien haitien really like superstars. Nou kon comment pou nou recevoir moun.

Montréalais et Jérémien pour toujours

"Pa suiv mwen, mwen jwenn kòb monnen sou dlo" Gazzman Couleur

kafou

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ti-Boxer;

Ou bezwin yon Up-to-date System band nan jevrin ouuuuuuu. 2001 sa gintan fe'w 5 ans.

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

Don Han

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompared wrote:
Yanva, System-Zenglen, last Saturday was a great show!

Both bands played to their full potential.. Laughing Laughing

Kompared can I have some details about this show especially between Dabenz end Réginald Cangé?Paske te gen anpil pale anpil antre de nèg sa yo anvan bal la? Please

DJ Pepla

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mwen pou ko janm danse yon System. Ma'p pedi anpil bagay la a.

Ab Normal

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yanvaloo wrote:
Crying or Very sad Oh oh it's your right bro.............

The thing is to this day , they play to the level of competition and what's infont of them. And when they are alone and not that much people you are absolutely Right.

But i love them best when they are alone , cause ampil Gouyad lmaoooooo Laughing Laughing Laughing

This means they don't care very much about fans who pay to see them.

love4kompa

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ti boxer wrote:

Ronald Smith - what a genius! What a genius! What a genius this guy is! Se sa'm rele poto mitan! Le Ronald la, jazz la kager sou do misye - epi'l fe job tout moun vin pi fasil!

Ti Boxer

Ti Boxer, I agree with your comment on Ronald Smith 100%!!! I am such a fan!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: