KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Witness Greatness part 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trackmaster

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 12:43 pm    Post subject: Witness Greatness part 2 Reply with quote Back to top

Dj Kreyol stated that Kobe Bryant is the best player in the Nba today, in most parts i do agree. But yesterday while watching the Cavs vs the Wiz, what King James did to Arenas made realize that Lebron will be the best player to ever play the game. He will be better then Michael Jordan. Punking another player like that and the dying moments of the game while Arenas was on the line....... That's something. I think Lebron will realize how much power he has over a lot of superstars in the Nba. Lebron isn't the future, Lebron is the game himself.

P.s. Kobe better get a another ring soon, before Lebron is reaches age 23...

NEGKREYOL

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't wanna take anything away from Lebron James but RIGHT NOW KOBE IS THE MAN. Whether you like him or not...there is no better player in the NBA.

A la Michael Jordan, his game is beautiful to watch...

I've seen that happen too many times in the NBA, where very promising players disappear within 5 years... To be considered great in the NBA is to be great for 8 to 10 years.

How can you predict Lebron will be the best player ever. ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?

CHRIS WEBER, CHRISTIAN LAETNER (The most decorated, the best college basketball player that ever lived, the most celebrated) GRANT HILL, GLENN ROBINSON, DANIEL MARSHALL, MASHBURN, PENNY HARDAWAY... do you want me to keep counting? were all predicted to be the best that ever lived. Kote yo after a few years.

trackmaster

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NEGKREYOL wrote:
I don't wanna take anything away from Lebron James but RIGHT NOW KOBE IS THE MAN. Whether you like him or not...there is no better player in the NBA.

A la Michael Jordan, his game is beautiful to watch...

I've seen that happen too many times in the NBA, where very promising players disappear within 5 years... To be considered great in the NBA is to be great for 8 to 10 years.

How can you predict Lebron will be the best player ever. ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?

CHRIS WEBER, CHRISTIAN LAETNER (The most decorated, the best college basketball player that ever lived, the most celebrated) GRANT HILL, GLENN ROBINSON, DANIEL MARSHALL, MASHBURN, PENNY HARDAWAY... do you want me to keep counting? were all predicted to be the best that ever lived. Kote yo after a few years.

I never said Kobe wasn't the best player in the league if you read my post correctly..... But if good as Hardaway was in his younger years, as good as Grant Hill was, No one and i mean no one has done what he's done exept for Michael at his age. On top of that he finished this year with an average of 31 points, 7 reb, and 6.7 assist, almost 7 assist. This kids vision for the Game is far beyond his time. Im really not out my mind, to say that Lebron plays like michael i would not say that. Kobe plays like Michael, Lebron is a Cross between Magic , and Jordan. Yeah i know you have to be establish in the Nba for quite some time to reach Michael Jordan level, but Bron is serious. Look at his teamates, One Larry Hughes who's injured, Illgaukus who's a decen't center, Drew Gooden who maybe on of the most under-rated Fowards in the league, yet this kid is making his teamates play. Unless he gets injured this kid is the complete future.....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: