KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

TRADING CARDS OF OUR MUSICIANS.....
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NEGKREYOL

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FANM! this is a very good idea...

One question:
Where will the proceed go?

FANMKONESE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

1----ROYALTIES TO THE MUSICIANS OR BANBS IN QUESTION?

2---PROFIT FOR THE INVESTOR WHO LAID OUT THE CASH TO START OFF THE PROJECT......

AND DEPENDING OF THE INVESTOR.....SOME OF THE PROFIT COULD GO TOWARDS MUSIC PROGRAMS FOR OUR YOUTH IN HAITI..... MUSIC SCHOOLS FOR THE UNDERPRIVILEGE KIDS IN HAITI........

JUST an idea THAT CROSSED MY MIND LAST NIGHT AND i shared it with you guys Idea

DJ Pepla

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe Nemours Jean Baptiste, Ti Manno, Cubano, LaRose, etc. legacies would still be alive. Fantastic idea!

Angelo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very interesting idea...

Especially for the legends.

Of course the values will go up if they are autographed....

love4kompa

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think it is a great idea, and I would love to have that type of collection. This is another piece of our history that could be shared with our children and grandchildren.

The idea of the proceeds benefiting musical programs or education would be wonderful! My only fear is the same way many bootleg/copy CDs, the same would happen with these musician trading cards.

Machiavel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Possible stats for HMI bands and artists

No. of Hit Songs
No. of Stoten Hit Songs--Many bands are guility of this
Most Overrated
Most Underrated

Lil'biggyted14

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's a pretty nice idea.

I am a big fan of football/soccer and I've been collected PANINI cards/ ONZE MONDIAL cards and posters of football players for long now.

I'd be interested to do the same for HMI artists; I'd buy those cards and collection them; or even try to add the artist's autograph on them.

PhizUniq

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Lil'biggyted14 wrote:
That's a pretty nice idea.

I am a big fan of football/soccer and I've been collected PANINI cards/ ONZE MONDIAL cards and posters of football players for long now.

You read Onze Mondial?! Great soccer magazine and these soccer cards. Ou sou men w' wi! Laughing

Ticket Magazine has a similar idea "Ticket Graph"... Medium sized posters of Haitian musicians and music personalities. It is very nice!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: