KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

TRADING CARDS OF OUR MUSICIANS.....
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FANMKONESE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:05 am    Post subject: TRADING CARDS OF OUR MUSICIANS..... Reply with quote Back to top

Do you guys think there can or will be a demand or market for such item..... Idea

Trading cards of our musicians....I think its an excellent idea maybe this could be a step in term of GIVING PROPS TO OUR MUSICIANS....Imagine if ti manno had its card and how much it could have been worth in today's market.... Idea ....

What's your take my peeps on this idea.....if done right i think its an EXCELLENT BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY Cool

Mrchampagna

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Would they be bubble gum cards or battle cards like Pokemon or Yu-Gi Oh

Djakout I choose you in attack mode lol Laughing

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FANMKONESE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OF COURSE LIKE ....Pokemon or Yu-Gi Oh OR basebal cards...have the musician BIO IN THE BACK....AND SO ON...

I SUGEST LIMITED EDITION.... Idea

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Not sure about card, I don't know if us Haitians will want to collect it.

But i tell you what , Couple of Ti manno Live Laughing Laughing Now we talking . Laughing Laughing

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Robie Rob

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I THINK IT WOULD BE A GREAT IDEA IT WOULD DEFINETLY SHOWCASE OUR MUSICIANS AND ALSO A GREAT WAY TO REMEMBER THEM.

Machiavel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah that would have been a good idea, but the fact remains that the only thing we like to emulate from the American culture is hip-hop music.

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

fanm, m'avew oui laaa. I would love to have such things. Especially of the musicians I did not have the pleasure to grow up with.

Sexyin4Bs4U2NV

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yanvaloo wrote:
Not sure about card, I don't know if us Haitians will want to collect it.

But i tell you what , Couple of Ti manno Live Laughing Laughing Now we talking . Laughing Laughing

I disagree for my sake. I would definitely LOVE to have cards of Haitian Artists... They are ALL legends and Idols to us (at least they should be).
They have traveled the HMI and regardless of what they have accomplished, or how far they got... some memories of their talents ( limited or on the level) Yanva: Laughing feel me..., they belong somehere. Yes even on CARDS-Why not?

Sel bagay mwen konin Cards pa GEORGIE, GARCIA D. yo tap scary to look at...KIDDING People, they are great talented artists with a FASHION of their very, very , very OWN.

FANMKONESE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

PA OCCUPE YANVALOO... Rolling Eyes ..THE GUY IS A TYPICAL HAITIAN.....BAL ti SYSTEM BAND LI...BAL TAFIAL....BAL FANM NI....ANYIN PA EXISTE POU LI .......BUT YANVALOO TAP TOUJOU ACHETE ti trading card DOOBIE.....BLAISE.....DABENZ.....TI MITOU...ENFIN SANS OUBLIYE TI BUBBLE GUM YANVALOO......

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I really think it is an excellent idea.

KM!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: