KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

WHAT HAS KOMPA MAGAZINE DONE FOR YOU I MEAN YOU...YOU ..YOU.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LaBelle Kreyolla

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ala bel, bagay yo bon bo icit la. Arrow

Gromosso

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mimie Meow, are you gonna edit your AV now that Theo is no longer part of the band? Laughing

LaBelle Kreyolla

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gromosso wrote:
Mimie Meow, are you gonna edit your AV now that Theo is no longer part of the band? Laughing

Are you telling me to change it, or suggesting that it be changed Question

É ya é ya, nope. Now you should of none better!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mr. Green

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This board is amazing! This board has helped me broaden my knowledge on Kompa. I have a deep appreciation for music. I met some GREAT folks on this site who became close to my heart. All in all.. when you have a deep passion for Kompa especially this board provides it all. I live in little Rhode Island where the Haitian population isn't large. We have some who love Kompa music but don't know much of what's been happening.. so I walk around this town like I know it all.... you can 't tell me nothing!.. thanks to KM!.. (lol)

Eve971

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

First of all, my kompa knowledge is deeper than before and, of course, my Haitian Creole is better than 1,5 year ago (not that difficult to be better than it was)! Laughing
And, of course, I've met some very interesting people down here : KM se yon histoire de musical love et de human and friendly relationships for me.

FANMKONESE

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

seulement mwen oue ampil INGRATS KI STAY AWAY FROM THESE POST....SE SA......MAP BA NOUS CHANCE POU NOUS REDEEM TETE NOUS...... Laughing ....PARCE KE KM FAIS AMPIL POU NOUS.....hehehehehe.... Laughing Laughing Laughing ..

male dodo......je retournerai un autre jour......... Laughing

Ti boxer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FANMKONESE wrote:
seulement mwen oue ampil INGRATS KI STAY AWAY FROM THESE POST....SE SA......MAP BA NOUS CHANCE POU NOUS REDEEM TETE NOUS...... Laughing ....PARCE KE KM FAIS AMPIL POU NOUS.....hehehehehe.... Laughing Laughing Laughing ..

male dodo......je retournerai un autre jour......... Laughing

Mwen we sa tou wi Fanm! Map suiv yo tou!

Ti Boxer

FANMKONESE

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TI BOXER SE BIEN SA QUE JAIME EN TOI.....TU AIMES POUSSE LE FEU... Laughing Laughing ...which i like.... Laughing ...

TU LES VOIX...JE LES VOIX..... Laughing

Ti boxer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing @ Fanmkonese!

Fanm, btw, how's my little guy doing?

Ti Boxer

Eve971

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Huhu ^^ gen leur gen some X-Files here ... Question Idea

Arrow

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: