KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

MISTY JEAN'S HOT & STEAMY VISUAL SALUTE TO HER FANS!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:53 am    Post subject: MISTY JEAN'S HOT & STEAMY VISUAL SALUTE TO HER FANS! Reply with quote Back to top

With the winter about to start, HMI starlet MISTY JEAN is not one about to let her male fans alone to face the cold without a little HEAT to keep you guys warm until the release of her upcoming CD very soon.

Here is a visual salute to her fans to let you know that she is thinking about you all, and to let you know that she really appreciates all the support that you have given her so far.

Won't you please accept this visual salute from MISTY JEAN?

Stay tuned for more news from MISTY.

Thanks MISTY Laughing Laughing Laughing

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

a refaire..
too ouchie for my taste...
I want the real Missy...

TiZepeng

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nah!!!!

She is trying too much here

I preferred the more mature sensuous look she has before.

If it's for me, fire your hair dresser and wardrobe my dear... and do your self a favor, don't try to compete with the likes of Mei-Mei and Sandra

TZ

Haitianone

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Merci Pat, bon bagay after staying late for a week now it is quite refreshing to see this pic. Bon bagay, danm that woman is fine.

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

She looks different, especially in the first pic. I would not have known it was her if I saw it elsewhere.

Her old hair style fits her better. I think it was actually her own hair. keep wearing it. Her face also looks pretty oily.

She's had better pics.

Last edited by SIROMYEL on Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Machiavel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Surely tried too hard. As a result, her real beauty was hidden behind three layers of facial foundation and face faint.

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

trop make up..... Crying or Very sad

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
belfam

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Don't like the make up at all
too unatural she could go away with less
and as for the wardrobe too clihe and passe
don't try to belong in the club
be a trendsetter!!!!!!! a refaire Sad Sad

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TI ZEPENG

WHY are you willing to accept VISUAL SALUTES from the likes of MEI MEI and SANDRA like you said in your post, and NOT MISTY JEAN?

Please explain.

Thanks

KM!

TiZepeng

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianone wrote:
... it is quite refreshing to see this pic. Bon bagay, danm that woman is fine.

Are you kidding me H-1??? Maybe you shouls wait until you sober up from last night's partying and give it a second look later on...

TZ

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: