KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

FIRST TIME YOU HEARD SOMEONE HAVING SEX...WHAT DID U DO?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 8:19 am    Post subject: FIRST TIME YOU HEARD SOMEONE HAVING SEX...WHAT DID U DO? Reply with quote Back to top

You're just chilling...relaxing, and then you either hear a loud moan or a bed just playing that 'song'..Of course you are curious, so you move closer to investigate what is going on....

What went down when you first heard someone having sex?
Tell us WHO...WHERE...WHEN

Did you get caught?
Were you fascinated?
What did you do?

BREAK IT DOWN for us....

KM!

FUNKY

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

it was my parents.... Laughing Laughing

i was 7...i was playing outside...nou konen fenetre ayiti yo tripot..and i i heard my mom yelling my dad's name.... Laughing Laughing ...and i told the maid....map vini mwen pral gade sa manamn ak papa'm ginyin...but she knew...li dim ti pitit rete la.....and i run..mwen monter sou yon chaise pou mwen ka we fenetre la..epi mwen we yo...kap depoze....i start laughfing..mwen rete la pou mwen yo en action...then the maid came to get me...... Laughing Laughing

well my reaction at first was laughfing...then i went and ask my sister to explain to me some stuff abt sex...mwen te deja eduke un peu sou sa so i was not in shock...but it was strange to see them in action.... Laughing Laughing

Poupee

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I walk in on my Mon once . I was probably 16 at the time. I was in shock i open the door and there they were. i was froze up for at least 2 Minutes, when my mon noticed that i was sending there in awe she sent me away. My mon and dad are not Divorced but they are separated. walking on your mon and dad is not half bad, but walking on your parent with somebody else you will need at least year in therapy.

rika

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

well it wa smy oldest sister..to make a long story short..my aprents were out of town..my other sister was sleeping over ant my aunt's house..it was just me and the maid..so I thought...

J'avais la mauvaise habitude d'aller flâner dans la chambre de ma soeur pendant son abscence..that night I couldnt sleep so I wondered around in the house and I heard a scream so I rushed to opened the room and ther she was naked..having sex..

the maid eventually realized I wasnt in bed..so my parents found out from her what happened when they came back..lets just say my sis was in hot water and so was I...

I was kinda of shocked when it happened then I laughed and the next day I asked my cousins all sort of questions..

SERE KOSE'W..PA PALÉ!!!!

ViceB

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:06 pm    Post subject: Well Reply with quote Back to top

Gosh! i walk on my parents, my sisters..noooooooo i didnt go look.
I walk on my best friend, i stayed close and reach down quietly and touch my body to the way they moved in bed and the sound of a good moaning.

YOYO

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

HIE SWA NAN MITAN NWIT LA MWEN TANDE T-FREM NAN KAP FE'ON BWI
DWOL MWEN LEVE TOU PITI LE MAL GADE PAS KE SAK TE ATIRE
ATANSYION'M PLIS SE TE FASON MOUN NAN TAP RELE A LEM DESAN
AMBA SON TI CHINWAZ MWEN WE AK 2 HAISYIENN SE PREMIE FWA M'WE YON CHINWAZ TOU TOUNI DEVANM MWEN M'TE KOMANSE AP BAY DIE SEL ME VWA WI MWEN FOFILE KOM TOU DOUSMAN KOTE YO
NOU FEL 3 KONT 2 MIN MISYIE PA VLEM PASSE MINM BO DADA T C LA HAITIEN MWEN YO FEM VOYE PAREY SAK PI FEM MAL SE MWEN KI ROULE
KRK CHINWAZ LA POU'L TE VINI WA RELE PA'W MWEN TE BYIEN AMIZEM MAP VEYE CN LA POU'M F'ON BOT SOU LI MA FEN KONNIN LE SA FET

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: