KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Brazil is nowhere close to be the champ this world cup.
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xcel

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 2:39 pm    Post subject: Brazil is nowhere close to be the champ this world cup. Reply with quote Back to top

A defense old as NEG MARRON. a gol keeper only good for penality. one foward is fat as MARY ROSE and the other one is skinny as a ZORTOLAN. The only hope they have is Ronaldino i guess nowdays you only need one play to be the champ. Ala de traka papa avek fanatik brazil sa yo.

kafou

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

XCEL;

Jete'wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. si ou pa vle yo kidnappe'w sou board sa jete'w.

min ou odasye anpillllllllllll, let me guess you are a Argentine fan with;

yon ban Rasiiiiiiiii kout pase ki koumanse sou Tevez

wap pale de Granmoun, Zanheti, Veron, ak Samuel gintan ap touche check Social,

wap pale de dominant player, kiles li ye laaaaaa minm. Talk to me.

Ronladhino pral mache sou fyelllllllllllllllll yo Jiskozo Epi Ninpotkijan.

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ou fou net Surprised Surprised

kafou

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Brasil se yon Ekip ki gintan paser condition avek Barbacourt pou yo mete 1 Etwal de plus, pou yo ka egalize avek 6 etoiles.

Tout fanatik Argentine yo se Hypocrit paske tout Bwe Rhum Brabancourt 5 Etwal, ou konnin yo rinmin bwe Brasil la. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Lil'biggyted14

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Xcel, you are so funny!

I was asking myself how many players Argentine had to be the champ in 1986
I look all over my books and I found one: Maradona.

in your statement, you are right at some points
the goalkeeper is only good for penalty (but that makes him the best in the world)
the defense is old (but good/experience/ with good back up)
Ronaldo is fat (but his feet are skinny - Kakà and Adriano always like to play Argentine)
Robinho is zortolan (but he can get in between any lions without being noticed)

+
master Ronaldinho

Don Han

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fanatik Argentine yo san ront .O tan yo bliye vit. Brazil gen jwè pou anpil lòt "Coupe du monde " ankò wi.

LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Xcel, watch what you say because EVERY time Brazil "pa kanpe sou anyen" so to speak they wind up going all the way.

Is it me or isn't it ALWAYS Argentina fans who desparately want to believe that Brazil will suck or will get eliminated early in World Cup play?

Last edited by LadyKreyol on Wed May 03, 2006 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Xcel

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Guys I am not a fan of Argentina although I have great respect for them. Laughing . I AM A fan of " LES BLUE". Lets be for real!!! do you guys really think that Brazil is going to win the world cup? Yes, the whole starter have experience but, there is one thing I learn after I watched the CHAMPION LEAGUE GAME Milan vs Barcelona is that experience doesn't exactly get you to the final. By the way DIDA is not the best goal keeper in the world anymore. CECH is the best goal keeper right now. Just remember "LES BLUE" ARE GOING TO BE IN FULL FORCE.

kafou

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Xcel;

Ou pa we depi ou bat Brasil la France Modi. si Coupe Du mondle pat fet lakay ou en 1998 ou tap fek koumanse ap rasi pour kalifikasyon. ou Bat Brasil en 1986, ou pa we ke ou te mody anpil.

oui Brasil perdu devan la france en 1998, ou pa we 2002 se remis a C'est parents depi en premier tour.

Antouka Brasil ap mache sou ninpot ekip ki kwaze devan'llllllllll lan.

Xcel eske yo kon rele yon Ekip Les Bleues. di mwen kiles ki manman Les Bleue ak papa Les Bleues.

Another thing, Michel Platini Quote back in the Days, rezon ki fe La france pa ka Champion se paske LA france te ginyin trop moun noire. gade jodi ya pou we, kiles ki domine selection francais, minm ke youn nan joeur noire yo pa Francais Vraiment vre,
Si manti, mande Zhidane Henry, Thuram, Dessalli.

Xcel

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kafou,

Mwen pa sonje Platini te di sa. Min si mesier te di sa'a se parol anpil ke li ap fet. Paske epoke platini an te ginyin 2 ou 3 neg noir nan ekip la. tout moun te konin ke yon nan poto mitan ekip sa'a se te TIGANA #14. La france se yon peyi ki tro racism yo gin poblem avek imigran et se grace avek imigran ki fet yo te arive champion. Zidane. Henry, Makelele, Thuram, trezegue tout se pitit imigran.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: