KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Didi Santana is he the best right now in the game...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kannannan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the update Madman. Didi to me is more than ok I think he is great. Good luck to Didi and everyone else who is participating on that Solo project...

Gromosso

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Madman, but I would take Roberto, LoulouKreyol, and Papi among the new generation guitarists before Didi on any given day and time.

Madman1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Didi Reply with quote Back to top

Gro pap nan...

I understand and respect your taste may be on a kompa level that's cool but when it comes to making a solo Guitarist type of album I don't know my man again it is a question of taste at the same time skills has a lot to do with it.
So time will tell, I am certain that these guys will drop a single in the near future than and only than you will see where I am coming from.

Madman

hangout4life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gromosso wrote:
Madman, but I would take Roberto, LoulouKreyol, and Papi among the new generation guitarists before Didi on any given day and time.

R U SEROUIS ROBERTO ..........that ur opinion i accept it, i desagree with you .i'm studying music and sa konn ap fem mal pou janm we haitien ap pase moun nan tintin ak muzik mwen konn anvi krye and i agree with you for papy,loulou 100%.....
comme se zanmi roberto ou ye al pozel on kesyon pou mwen..........mande'l sak te passel nan bal new york la paske mwen paka panse li pete bouda moun ak bon son konsa haiti epi li vinn new york li vinn fe "TINTIN " and se bal amazura map pale that one only epi le ou fin mandel vin banm repons....
and make sure u add que li pedi notes yo et li pa ka rejoin li AT ALL......and the thing about t-vice is "si se pa roberto se gerald"..............but yo big props to reynaldo paske juska present nan tout tintin t-vice konn ap voye yo se li ki ap kenbel toujou ki fe fanatik pa ka tande error yo

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gromosso

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:14 am    Post subject: Re: Didi Reply with quote Back to top

Madman1 wrote:
Gro pap nan...

I understand and respect your taste may be on a kompa level that's cool but when it comes to making a solo Guitarist type of album I don't know my man again it is a question of taste at the same time skills has a lot to do with it.
So time will tell, I am certain that these guys will drop a single in the near future than and only than you will see where I am coming from.

Madman

Madman, maybe my opinion will change once Didi's album comes out and I buy it. We'll see bro. Good luck to you guys in this project. For now, Banm Roberto, Loulou, avec Papi. Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: