KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

HOW TRUE IS THIS THEORY ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS/SEX?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:17 am    Post subject: HOW TRUE IS THIS THEORY ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS/SEX? Reply with quote Back to top

All the time you walk and you see a BEAUTIFUL WOMAN with an UGLY (CAVE MAN) guy and you wonder...WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE TWO DOING TOGETHER?

I have heard that a lot of BEAUTIFUL WOMEN go with an UGLY GUY because they know that

A) They won't have to worry about him straying (No Jealousy on HER part) because to HIM, she will be worshipped because he knows he can't or it won't be easy to find a dropdead gorgeous lady like her.

B) HE will do ANYTHING to please her because he does not want to let that get away because of the PRESTIGE that being associated with HER brings him. It's like somekind of TROPHY.

KM!

Tilouj

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat, you forgot C

C) he has money and that is why she is with him.

Tilouj

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think option A might actually give some ugly dude a big head and of course burst their confidence. Some might think because they have this hotty that they now have a license to approach only beautiful women.

Poupee

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat it doesn't have to be neither A,b Or C. don't forget that an ugly person has a heart just like any drop dead gorgeous guy. sometime a beautifull women is tired of being with handsome guy just for the fact they take them as a trophy to showcase to their friends but never give them any attention or understanding. Sometimes you just want somebody to rub lotion on your feet ,cater to you, hold you all night all , respect you as a person if that's person happen to be an ugly guy so let it be.

ViceB

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:06 am    Post subject: hmm Reply with quote Back to top

either or pat! konnen ou pa konnen.

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat, any one of these could be true, especially option C.

However, the idea that thoset wo people may actually love each other is not that far fetched either.

People wh have not so good looking partners are aware of it, but who they are inside is so much more important (after you've considered how your kids are going to turn out), especially when you consider that it's for ever.

JenJen

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've been guilty of having that thought enter my mind, but when you think about it it doesn't really make sense. An "ugly" person deserves a "beautiful" person as much as an attractive one. Also there's more to a relationship than looks.

I can see option B being a reality. Option C seems to be true as well.

I tend to think that an ugly guy generally treats a beautiful woman much much better than an attractive guy does. I think that an ugly guy knows that there are more important things than looks. Woman realize this as well and would rather be with a guy who may not be considered attractive, but treats her much better than any attractive guy could.

Guys who are attractive know that. They are aware that they will not have any problems getting women. People who think that they can have people at their disposal tend to not treat people very well. An ugly guy is aware that he is lacking in the looks department and makes up for it in other ways.

JenJen

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

few things are worst, than a cokcy good looking guy.

That is such a turn off.

PJ

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat,

Can I please add option D:

D: He has a Big Zouti and he does/uses it well.

PJ.

daphnee

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Personality counts for alot too..I mean the initial attraction of course is the physical but somtimes you bypass that because the person turns out to be a charmer and carry out a good convo and treats you like how you want to be treated. sometimes the best looking guys turn out to be jerks and real conceited so that just turns you off from the jump.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: