KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

FOREPLAY
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YOYO

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

VICEB MWEN TELMAN KONTAN JAN'W RELEM NANMAP DI'W YON DENIE
BAGAY T YOYO GEN YON TRAVAY YO FE GRO YOYO PAKA FEL NON PITIT
LE'W KIMBEL POU WAP PASSEL SOU TET (k) YON LOT EPI POU WAP SOUSE TETEL WA BON PAW MPA KON SI'W KON SA Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool 8

radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing YOU'RE #1 VICEB.. KEEP IT REAL UH I LIKE THAT.. Laughing Laughing

YOYO

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

vice la t amour mwen minm jan ave'w tout sa'w wem di yo mwen viv yo
mwen pre tou pou'mmete'w chita pou'w gade'm
kap bat laponyet
kap fe on 3 sum
avek ampil lot bagay anko wi
si'w vle ma voye oideo apou'w Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing Laughing ti yoyo sou pa poze viceb ap passe sou ou tankou on Bulldozerrrrrrrrrrrrr fait attention papa .......... Laughing Laughing

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ViceB

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 9:12 am    Post subject: Hmm Reply with quote Back to top

Id like to see you beat that meat in front of me, although it would be as refreshing to see the cum dripping somewhere fascinating.

PHATSOUND305

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The way i see it viceb we need to meet at the kompa festival and see if a train can work for you.

ViceB

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 9:22 am    Post subject: Actually Reply with quote Back to top

I will be at the festival, im trying to have a special shirt done with ViceB on it. So im game.

Haitianone

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ViceB is on point here. I don't want to be disrespectful to the other women here, but she keeps it real on the dot. None of the strange tales and distorted requirements that a man needs to be. She just puts it on the platter.

I like this line a lot.

Quote:
With my merchandise the only thing a man says when he sees it is GOD DAMN! and trust me,i am proud of it and what it can do.

Girl AMEN to you!!!! The power of the p*ss* is quite a beautiful thang. Wink Laughing

YOYO

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

VICEB MWEN PA GEN PIES PWOBLEM WAP JWEN LI LIVE OU PA BEZWEN
KRAZE KO'W MWEN TOUJOU KIMBE PWOMESS MWEN OK

ViceB

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 7:24 am    Post subject: OK Reply with quote Back to top

But i promise u one thing yoyo, i will not be gentle, i like it rough!!
Haitianone baby, kisses allover ViceB style.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: