KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

FOREPLAY
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ViceB

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:29 am    Post subject: FOREPLAY Reply with quote Back to top

Since Sunday night i have been praticing FOREPLAY with my new victim and the things we do gets me hornier and screaming and moaning out loud! We tease eachother and grab eachother so hard that by the time he has to put on the condom, im begging for it and cant wait!!!
I tease him when i sit on top of him naked with my breast, we play peekaboo! he would grab it and suck one and i take it off and put the other one in his mouth.
THen we play find the vagina, as i am ob my knees and he finger fucks me like theres no tomorrow! we bite eachother and 69 until we both about to burst out of orgasm, then we play victim and he puts it on me!!
Do you care for more?

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
vice b...tuyem/rachem'

SE WOUK PI BON!

ANMWEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

You have to be a damn bokk writer.

KM!

Sanrick

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat, fanm sa bon tout bon

Meme si Viceb ta di'm lap banm yon bagay, semble map couri. Yeah right! Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

More More More More More Laughing

ViceB

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:11 am    Post subject: more Reply with quote Back to top

I gave this boy a cock massage for 45mn on our way to his place! i dont know how he drove with my hand in his pants. I told him i was thirsty and mind you he told me he was thirstier!
Mon Dieu by the time we went up and open the door, we kissed so hard that we stripped down my clothes in 5 seconds, i just threw him on the bed, sat on his lap,grind on him and nibbling on his ears as he feels the wetness coming down from my kitty.
He grabbed my ass, and it was on, i got spanked, bit and most of all sucked like it was his last meal. With my merchandise the only thing a man says when he sees it is GOD DAMN! and trust me,i am proud of it and what it can do.

Don Han

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bon w'ap chache mo nan bouch mwen ,ou pa wè se pou ou m' ye.Fanm moman an.... ViceB

kafou

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Viceb;

Mwen sou 2 roulo Papye oui laaaaaaaaaaa. Kalson nan soleil la ap seche.

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

trackmaster

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Damn I after reading what viceb wrote I ....

Anyhow back to work...[/url]

PhizUniq

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Damn!!! Wi ****!!!

Shocked Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ou bon wi ou menm sa ViceB. You have the vice!!!

YOYO

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

VICEB MWEN PA GEN PWOBLEM MINM MWEN JANM WE BAGAY LA LA SAMBLE SE SAKRIFIS OU RINMIN MINM JAN AVEM MAP IMAGINE 2 JWE
NAN CHAK PWINT TETE'W YON LOT AP FE LAVAJ LA SA DEPAN DE JAN'L
USE MACHIN NAN SA VLE DI OU GEN 30 DWET KAP TAPE SOU BOARD LA
HUmmmmmmmmmm PA BLIYE OU GEN 6 LE MAGE LADAN SAKRIFIS SA
PI RED KE KLOURE JEZU SOU KWA FO'W GEN FYEL POU'W JWE NAN
JWET SA Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

ViceB

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Bebe Reply with quote Back to top

Amour, ti Yoyo cherim nan!
I love playing game cause i am game and tout sa map di sou board la se pa fiction, i am as real as i can be and get and i will be ready to show u what i am made of.
Kafou! palel de mwen babe.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: