Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - BRUTUS' WARNING TO HANGOUT ABOUT FRERO!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

BRUTUS' WARNING TO HANGOUT ABOUT FRERO!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:42 am    Post subject: BRUTUS' WARNING TO HANGOUT ABOUT FRERO! Reply with quote Back to top

We asked BRUTUS what his thoughts were on former Zenglen vocalist FRERO joining Hangout, this is what he told me.

BRUTUS: "Frero is a very capable singer, HOWEVER, Hangout has to watch out. Frero is someone who never likes to take responsibility if something goes wrong. He does not like to take responsibility for anything. He likes to blame other people for his troubles. He is always playing that "INNOCENT" role. Li toujou ap pran poz innocent li pou li lage chaj yo sou lot moun. I think Hangout needs to make sure that there are clauses in the contract to protect them from Frero in certain cases."

Brutus continues: "FRERO is also someone who can't take a stand on anything. He always needs someone's approval to take HIS stand for him. Li pa janm ka pran yon position. An example was when he was supposed to have played that gig in New York with us. Before making up his mind about if he should go with us or not, he actually called Reginald in Haiti and put him on the phone in order to get Reginald's approval on if he could go play that gig with us. Frero se yon bon chanteur, min fok Hangout pran anpil precaution avek li sou lot dossier."

KM!

kompa'npiwo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Pere Brutus for your point of view, chak moun gen yon grenn zanno kay orfevre...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
DJKrazyMIx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I really don't think Brutus's comment was necessary. How unprofessional was

that, what a joke Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
kompa'npiwo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DJKrazyMIx wrote:
I really don't think Brutus's comment was necessary. How unprofessional was

that, what a joke Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Brother pa'm kite neg la chache Spotlight li...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Melokompa

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Brutus deos not like the fact that Archill is badmouthing Reginald, however he's doing the same thing he accuses Archill is doing. If i don't like you i can tarnish your reputation, if you like you: i'm going to stand for you. Both might be rihgt, however i Hope both Archill and Brutus show some class, wisdom and understanding.

bugzy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:55 am    Post subject: Re: BRUTUS' WARNING TO HANGOUT ABOUT FRERO! Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
We asked BRUTUS what his thoughts were on former Zenglen vocalist FRERO joining Hangout, this is what he told me.

BRUTUS: "Frero is a very capable singer, HOWEVER, Hangout has to watch out. Frero is someone who never likes to take responsibility if something goes wrong. He does not like to take responsibility for anything. He likes to blame other people for his troubles. He is always playing that "INNOCENT" role. Li toujou ap pran poz innocent li pou li lage chaj yo sou lot moun. I think Hangout needs to make sure that there are clauses in the contract to protect them from Frero in certain cases."

Brutus continues: "FRERO is also someone who can't take a stand on anything. He always needs someone's approval to take HIS stand for him. Li pa janm ka pran yon position. An example was when he was supposed to have played that gig in New York with us. Before making up his mind about if he should go with us or not, he actually called Reginald in Haiti and put him on the phone in order to get Reginald's approval on if he could go play that gig with us. Frero se yon bon chanteur, min fok Hangout pran anpil precaution avek li sou lot dossier."

KM!

Maitre Brutus, let it go Brother, we knew that already. Let's move on Arrow Arrow Every Body deserved a second chance in life, including you and Zenglen. Epie kite Atis la viv souple.
FIDEL WI PAPA......
ZENGLEN WI PAPA
EPI MY NAME STILL Bugzy Bug

Sweet kowompu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Confused Poukisa Brutus pa di no comment, apre sa lap defann Reginald...
Why talking about the guys again, let it go Arrow

TiZepeng

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sweet kowompu wrote:
Confused Poukisa Brutus pa di no comment, apre sa lap defann Reginald...
Why talking about the guys again, let it go Arrow

I second that...

Our artists should learn that it's not because ou have a mic (figure of speach) in front of you that you have to say something. Knowing when to keep you mouth shut is a vertue.

Pandan ke musye ap bay Hangout konsèy, m'espere ke musye sonje ke leu djaz sa-a t'ap fòme yo te manke kraze Zengle sou li. Alòs mouche Britis, kite moun regle biznis pa-a y o epi oumenm gere koze pa-ou anvan mwen tande te gen "din n' dat" nan lakou lakay-ou.

TZ

BABYFACE

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kite Frero viv tande Brutus.

HARMONIKER FOR LIFE

jeancelestin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:23 am    Post subject: Re: BRUTUS' WARNING TO HANGOUT ABOUT FRERO! Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:

KM!

Se ou ti bebe. Se pa manti paske misie kite zenglen paske reginald kite. Sanble ces jours-ci, se archille ki dirige misie Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: